Why Does LYFT have no real dominance in the GTA?

RideshareDog

Man people love their uber. If I park somewhere like I am now. There will be 5 or more people who will book a ride with uber b4 I get a ride.

RideshareDog

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I guess a shit driver who has no idea where he is going is better than a driver who keeps cancelling on them

RideshareDog

I have decided to remove the Lyft sticker and no longer display the amp. I'm done selling them. If they won't sell themselves why should I? I'll eat the ticket should a ticket ever be issued to me. But I'm done selling them

*Bigmac*

I have decided to remove the Lyft sticker and no longer display the amp. I'm done selling them. If they won't sell themselves why should I? I'll eat the ticket should a ticket ever be issued to me. But I'm done selling them
I wonder what happens if bylaw inspector catches you with no stickers on the right rear windshield?

phreeradical

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! As you would say
Post automatically merged:

I wonder what happens if bylaw inspector catches you with no stickers on the right rear windshield?
Your a good minion!:thumbup:
Post automatically merged:

I guess a shit driver who has no idea where he is going is better than a driver who keeps cancelling on them
Or some really angry guy throwing pink toy’s out the window

RideshareDog

Im rarely ever in Mississauga and Toronto doesn't give a flying @@@@ apprently actually after last night i might put it back but not untill these a holes fix this 4... Bs