Why do so many ants avoid driving at night?

Mkang14

My skin burns easily.🤷‍♀️

I've always loved vampires and Halloween. Fun fact I named my son after a vampire character 😁

original.gif

JPaiva

99.9% of the time I find the drunks are fun, happy and easygoing. They tip great, they're friendly, they're not on a set schedule so they don't care about an extra minute longer, etc. Of course you can get a bad apple once in a blue moon but they're a major exception. Not to mention the surges at the bar areas.

All the bad rides I have had occurred during the day - business people with a hectic timetable, college students late for class. Not to mention, alcohol is a great social lubricant for pax, and without it, many of my rides are filled with awkward silence. The 2 one stars I ever received were both during the day.

Have I just been lucky or is there something I'm missing? I know someone will post the drunk pax hitting the driver gif, but I mean aside from that one in a million type thing.
Easy, because thats when I've been drinking. If I drove those hours, I'd be drinking at 6am

I_Like_Spam

99.9% of the time I find the drunks are fun, happy and easygoing. They tip great, they're friendly, they're not on a set schedule so they don't care about an extra minute longer, etc. Of course you can get a bad apple once in a blue moon but they're a major exception. Not to mention the surges at the bar areas.

All the bad rides I have had occurred during the day - business people with a hectic timetable, college students late for class. Not to mention, alcohol is a great social lubricant for pax, and without it, many of my rides are filled with awkward silence. The 2 one stars I ever received were both during the day.

Have I just been lucky or is there something I'm missing? I know someone will post the drunk pax hitting the driver gif, but I mean aside from that one in a million type thing.
A lot of people just don't care to drive around a drunk, especially in their personal car.

luvgurl22

“Drunks are fun” ? 🥴 Whaaat? Anyways, I drive through the night & avoid Polk st & Columbus, like a plague. The Mission drunks are semi tolerable, because they are usually fed as well. I pray continuously through the night for the sober fairies to keep them from vomiting or making physical contact ( which would require me to punch someone) with me.Drunks are not fun!

mch

“Drunks are fun” ? 🥴 Whaaat? Anyways, I drive through the night & avoid Polk st & Columbus, like a plague. The Mission drunks are semi tolerable, because they are usually fed as well. I pray continuously through the night for the sober fairies to keep them from vomiting or making physical contact ( which would require me to punch someone) with me.Drunks are not fun!
Nothing better than pulling up to a bar at closing time during a surge and your pax walks out dead sober, like a phoenix rising from the ashes.

Thats a unicorn ride in and of itself