Why do sanfransicans don’t care about gains

warsaw

Only city in the world i been to no one cares. It’s depressing and stressful
Hey Bro, not everyone around here has the same agenda or cares about the same things in life.
We all come from different places and each and everyone has his own perspective on life and what's important.

Some people are clueless as to what the heck they want out of life and live it according to other people's ideas, but those idiots are few, thanks God!

Most Drivers Are Desperate Fat Ants - Soon To Be - Fat Cats - Flush With IPO Money!

Jaredgeorge29

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey Bro, not everyone around here has the same agenda or care about the same shit.
We all come from different places and each and everyone has his own perspective on life and what's important.

Some people are clueless as to what the heck they want out of life and live it according to other people's ideas, but those idiots are few, thanks God!

Most Drivers Are Desperate Fat Ants - Soon To Be - Fat Cats - Flush With IPO Money!
I am not talking about drivers. I meant pepper in general

nurburgringsf

SF has a pretty big crossfit scene. Youll find a minority of guys there who can snatch their bodyweight, clean n jerk 1.5, their bodyweight etc...

As far as the general population in sf yea i agree with you. Some look athletic yes but generally not built like a oly lifter or power lifter.

Most ppl just dont have the enthusiasm, background, or motivation.

As for me i dont have time lol, im digging myself out as fast as i can towards programming in my free time. Super tedious work. Lots of hours.

Jaredgeorge29

SF has a pretty big crossfit scene. Youll find a minority of guys there who can snatch their bodyweight, clean n jerk 1.5, their bodyweight etc...

As far as the general population in sf yea i agree with you. Some look athletic yes but generally not built like a oly lifter or power lifter.

Most ppl just dont have the enthusiasm, background, or motivation.

As for me i dont have time lol, im digging myself out as fast as i can towards programming in my free time. Super tedious work. Lots of hours.
I don’t care about CrossFit

dragnet

Bro how is it shallow. I wish people cared about it more than title and money. Don’t you ?
I think part of the issue you is you see the entire world through your specific passion. It's great that you think your passion is so important, but the world is many facetted, my friend. There are as many ways to see the world as there are people alive. What you find to be more important than all else, for another person may be #36 on their list of most important things in life.

I joke around about doughnuts but I happen to be a thin, healthy individual. Bicycling was always my own exercise passion. I've circumnavigated the entire United States on a bicycle. I've ridden the west coast, Seattle to LA, five different times. As mentioned previously, I worked in SF as a bicycle messenger for 3 years. ...Lifting weights? Just seems inane to me. For me exercise needs to also accomplish something. It needs to take me somewhere. If it doesn't, it's merely a self-indulgent act.

Personally, I'd like to see a gym where all the equipment uses all that lifting and pushing and running and pedaling to produce electricity for the grid. Make all that work accomplish something more than merely "look at me, I'm totally cut."

vinnyfromstatenisland

Man, Jared, where were you when I was driving full-time? I haven't been on here since I sold my soul to a software company working full time, but I feel you on the gains bro. Even though I am at a desk 40hrs a week now I get my ass up extra early and get it in before going to work.

Jaredgeorge29

Man, Jared, where were you when I was driving full-time? I haven't been on here since I sold my soul to a software company working full time, but I feel you on the gains bro. Even though I am at a desk 40hrs a week now I get my ass up extra early and get it in before going to work.
Sorry but I am here now

jenijazz

Jared, why aren't you a personal trainer? Seems like you could scratch the lifting itch and make money off flabby tech bros...