Why do people complain about everything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uber is a business like every other. We all are making $$. Thats what its all about right? Who cares what they make just as long as I make what I agreed to make. At the end of the day pool or uber x calls add up. (Example) A McDonalds worker is not going to add up every meal they sell and go tell they manager they think they should get paid xyz cause McDonalds made more than their salary. Like be grateful for uber cause it is good money whether part time or full. Its a job and your making money like any other job. If you dont like it quit simple. I just get so tired of people complaining about every little thing like shut up already geesh.. I love driving for uber I make whatever amount of money I want, work when I want for how ever long I want it doesn't get any better than that.

Uber chick in miami

McDonald doesn't require employees use their own equipment or bring their own supply of food to provide a service to get compensation.

This guy is obviously a sheep and can be brainwashed to think Uber is doing you such a favor. Large greedy corporations will take advantage of society desperately in need of employment. They'll use you and get rid of you at their discretion without mercy.

Fuzzyelvis

McDonald doesn't require employees use their own equipment or bring their own supply of food to provide a service to get compensation.

This guy is obviously a sheep and can be brainwashed to think Uber is doing you such a favor. Large greedy corporations will take advantage of society desperately in need of employment. They'll use you and get rid of you at their discretion without mercy.
Yeah, when was the last time Mcdonalds employees were expected to bring water and candy to hand out free to the customers?

rembrandt

OP is a 'New member' and joined the forum just today to express frustration over the discontent that many drivers are going through.
I hope that you are an Uber 'Partner' and not a snake oil marchant. The argument made by OP comparing Uber with McDonald's is called straw man argument which is a logical fallacy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
OP is a 'New member' and joined the forum just today to express frustration over the discontent that many drivers are going through.
I hope that you are an Uber 'Partner' and not a snake oil marchant. The argument made by OP comparing Uber with McDonald's is called straw man argument which is a logical fallacy.
If your not happy with uber and how they run their company go get another job. Simple

And why do you work for uber again??

That's very debatable.

Oh, and don't get into an accident and have to file an insurance claim. Because then you'd have to quit involuntarily and you would have to give back all that money you made and then some.
Everyone knows the risk your taking when you signed up to drive for uber correct? Exactly

I wish this forum had a dislike or thumbs down button.
Its just my opinion if there is so many complaints go find another job. When you spend the money you make do you complain?? No I dont think so. Everyone knows the risk we all take when we crank up our cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.