Why different fares on App and Uber website in earnings ?

Telefanatic

So I don't get this for my last seven days it says I made $638 on the Uber site my payout isn't even half that on the app. For example I did an 17 mile ride and got $9.34 and Uber charged the rider $14 bucks.

PTCGUY

So I don't get this for my last seven days it says I made $638 on the Uber site my payout isn't even half that on the app. For example I did an 17 mile ride and got $9.34 and Uber charged the rider $14 bucks.
You have to subtract $1.75 booking fee from what Uber charges pax and then take your percentage from that.

UberHoax

If you do pool rides you will be shocked. Uber keeps 1.75x2... also 28%for each, then remaining 2nd fare when the $12 min fare guarantee goes away for matched trips.

Telefanatic

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's so not worth it. They are making a killing from us and all they use is software and don't care about their drivers only the riders.

FivestarsGreg

It's so not worth it. They are making a killing from us and all they use is software and don't care about their drivers only the riders.
All they care about its making money. They will bend every rule, find every loophole and will play with the numbers all day to get the max out of every driver.