why didnt you answer my phone call im at terminal 1

GreatOrchid

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i just couldnt believe them calling me on way in to tell me pick up at terminal 1 like i need to get a ticket it was miami beach ride but no thanks then they write you up like i inconvienced then cause FLL is anal retentive airport next ride i got was to miramar nice uber x ride haha
i even marked box that i cant hear they still call stupid humans they go splat pool ride supposed to be there no nuthin good bye what ticked me a lil i forgot to undo last ride no more thing then i had to wait again if i undo the last ride thing woulda got another ride right away '

uber isnt gonna double dip or triple dip in my rig f dem

SouthFLuberlady

i just couldnt believe them calling me on way in to tell me pick up at terminal 1 like i need to get a ticket it was miami beach ride but no thanks then they write you up like i inconvienced then cause FLL is anal retentive airport next ride i got was to miramar nice uber x ride haha
Yea I had one lady who wanted me to pick her up at terminal 4 told her I’m sorry lady I can’t leave the pick up area you have to walk here.. told me she never used Uber and just downloaded the app.. super nice lady but trip was only to Hollywood....

GreatOrchid

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
nobody cares to tell people have to go to rideshare pickup area

most will comply just some are very nasty and take offense and try to get me fired and 1 star rating just not like to test them waters if pool forget it they just cheap ass
Post automatically merged:

uber didnt tell you only make 7$ an hourt and million miles on your car and fight with customers for 3$ not including dumb uber drivers running into you at airport lot then just get deactivated lol cant have accident iis insurance risk on them , all the desruction to our cars and crap from cheap ass people the nerve them uber preppies has and our great leader Dara omg dont let me get started lol

but they got the money from investyers

SouthFLuberlady

nobody cares to tell people have to go to rideshare pickup area

most will comply just some are very nasty and take offense and try to get me fired and 1 star rating just not like to test them waters if pool forget it they just cheap ass

uber didnt tell you only make 7$ an hourt and million miles on your car and fight with customers for 3$ not including dumb uber drivers running into you at airport lot then just get deactivated lol cant have accident iis insurance risk on them , all the desruction to our cars and crap from cheap ass people the nerve them uber preppies has and our great leader Dara omg dont let me get started lol

but they got the money from investyers
That’s why I drive my oldest car I have with the most miles.. I don’t care about it and was gonna sell it before I was like F it let me drive Uber in my spare time.. honestly I drive a week take a week break and then drive again... always in my week back I make good money try and drive the second week and make crap.. works for me bc I think I drive Uber outta “I don’t have anything better to do” honestly prefer door dash and post mates.. less hassle but even those are what they use to be anymore

SouthFLuberlady

Why set the limit so high?
Lol yea I think my limit is high as well.. but heard one Uber employee at the green light hub talking about Uber is monitoring drivers who “ignore” the pool pings and will kick them off the platform.. and even tho I have my disagreements I still like to have the option to drive Uber. Don’t know if it’s true but still take my 1 pool a day and I don’t hear the rest

MiamiUberGuy5

Pool requests at the airport make me laugh. Do people think we will carry their 50 lb luggage into trunk then drive them for .52 cents per mile

Samson5121

i got u guys beat i did a drop off and was leaving got a ping start my drive toward terminal 3 phone ring dude where the @@@@ u at. i said be right there hang up 15 sec later call again [email protected]@@@er where the @@@@ u at i just hang up got to rideshare spot and sat for 5 min and cancel here the kicker dude was right behind my car still calling me. how i know it him i can see him getting Angry each time i did not answer.

No Prisoners

Lol yea I think my limit is high as well.. but heard one Uber employee at the green light hub talking about Uber is monitoring drivers who “ignore” the pool pings and will kick them off the platform.. and even tho I have my disagreements I still like to have the option to drive Uber. Don’t know if it’s true but still take my 1 pool a day and I don’t hear the rest
They would've kicked me off long time ago. Think I did one pool about 2 months ago only because I had $14 surge on DM after leaving brickell. Picked up rider and stopped new requests, Uber lost $11 on that ride.
Alway pickup sticky surge and try to pick up outside, you know what that means.
Anyhow, my acceptance ratio has been 3% since January and uber won't stop sending pings. Probably done less than 10 rides for uber in 3 months and all with high surge where uber almost always negative.

MiamiUberGuy5

i got u guys beat i did a drop off and was leaving got a ping start my drive toward terminal 3 phone ring dude where the @@@@ u at. i said be right there hang up 15 sec later call again [email protected]@@@er where the @@@@ u at i just hang up got to rideshare spot and sat for 5 min and cancel here the kicker dude was right behind my car still calling me. how i know it him i can see him getting Angry each time i did not answer.
I once cancelled a lady who was waiting at terminal 1. She couldn't speak English so her son who was not present was calling from home to tell me where to go. I told him I'm not leaving the pickup loop. Then I see the lady approaching the loop. At least 7 bags of luggage. the timer had hit like 6 or 7 minutes. I was going to take them but didn't feel like moving so much luggage and get a potential 1 star. I got my cancel fee and dipped