Why can't pax have coffee at home in the morning

sixspur

Is it normal that early morning weekend working pax want an in-journey stop at Timmies on their way to work.
Whats the UBER policy for that, so a polite refusal doesn't end up in 1* rating?

ryan137

haha, nevermind that, I get so many trip requests on weekdays from pax at Tim's. They commute in to the closest one to their job, then get a coffee and request an uber for the last 1-2 km to work. I don't drink coffee though so I'll probably never understand.

Actionjax

Is it normal that early morning weekend working pax want an in-journey stop at Timmies on their way to work.
Whats the UBER policy for that, so a polite refusal doesn't end up in 1* rating?
Politely tell them that Uber only allows stops of about 5 minutes or less since all fares are only inclusive of of the ride itself. For me I'm ok eating the 5 minute wait if they were on time for me.

Lately I have held off on that speech since tipping and have been suppressed how many people leave a few bucks and a thanks. It's not 100% but it's been ok for me. All in the approach.

You can get a good vibe off an individual if they appreciate it or just expect it.

shadow4478

There should be a add stop option where it charges adidional $4 to driver
A - it may be slightly out of way
B - it adds time
C - it provides extra service to cx currently at no cost
In my opinion it should be automatic tip
If you can’t make your own coffee and can afford the expense of uber and a coffee tip should be no brainer

uberpoolfool

Whats the UBER policy for that, so a polite refusal doesn't end up in 1* rating

Grow a pair and tell pax no stopping at tims. I even tell them that during evening weekends when its busy and surging. Why are you afraid of being one starred? Your objective is to earn money and not to bend over

sixspur

Grow a pair and tell pax no stopping at tims. I even tell them that during evening weekends when its busy and surging. Why are you afraid of being one starred? Your objective is to earn money and not to bend over
"Grow a pair" Hey, dude you don't know me, or my gender. I simply asked what the UBER policy was? If you know and can tell me, it would be a more useful answer

Kobe_bean

"Grow a pair" Hey, dude you don't know me, or my gender. I simply asked what the UBER policy was? If you know and can tell me, it would be a more useful answer
Oh noooo. You don't my know gender ppl have officially invaded our uber forum. Fkkk, I'm out.