• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Why can't I go online?

journdriver

I updated my insurance two days ago, it no longer says that it is pending review. I don't have any other documents up for review, but I can't get online.

Is it just the system not catching up to my latest document?

Phishal3

I’m in the same boat. How did you solve the problem? Or have you been able to login since then?

HotUberMess

I’m in the same boat. How did you solve the problem? Or have you been able to login since then?
You see how this post was made 6 months ago, and the guy is still a “New Member”? That means he posted this and never came back.

Don’t click on those posts at the bottom of the screen, it’s a trap
BE4AF3FA-DAEF-4839-8E65-899F29C989F5.jpeg

Also hey O-town represent!

And to answer your question, call the help number or go to the green light hub (south OBT or Winter Park)

UberBastid

... and, get a load of this:
My registration expired on Sept 14. The ap says I need to upload updated paperwork. I haven't. I am still on line and working.
LoL
I'm going to wait and see how long it takes them to catch me.

and, yes, I did update my registration.

Telling ya ... Uber is falling apart. They prolly laid off a Rohit that is supposed to chase this down, and the work is piling up on his desk. Why did Uber lay off a Rohit? Because they're having trouble paying the bills.
Why are we having trouble with 'instant' pay? Because they having trouble paying the bills.

You see how this post was made 6 months ago, and the guy is still a “New Member”? That means he posted this and never came back. Don’t click on those posts at the bottom of the screen, it’s a trap
Yet, there is five posts after that ... including mine.
He's prolly stuck in que at the airport and can't get out.
Now THAT'S a trap.