• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Why are you not exposing uber on twitter?

Toby

I understand there is a line that you don't want to cross but there are a lot of resources available to you on twitter. Plus, instead of harping to other uber drivers you can expose the BS you deal with to the entities that regulate uber or to the media. Why not?

Toby

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
good. then let's work together. What Uber drivers aren't recognizing is that the safety issues Travis ignores are directly related to the issues that screw uber drivers out of a fair wage.

Fuzzyelvis

I understand there is a line that you don't want to cross but there are a lot of resources available to you on twitter. Plus, instead of harping to other uber drivers you can expose the BS you deal with to the entities that regulate uber or to the media. Why not?
I don't really know how twitter works to be quite honest. I barely get facebook. This forum is the most entertaining thing on the Internet IMHO (behind cat videos, OF COURSE!)

KGB7

good. then let's work together. What Uber drivers aren't recognizing is that the safety issues Travis ignores are directly related to the issues that screw uber drivers out of a fair wage.
The thing about this forum, is that the majority are here to vent. I met only one person that is actuality willing to take a stand and is taking action.

You have a long road of hard work for the rest to join you.

Toby

I share tweets with Chi all the time and I have the utmost respect for him.

I'm not asking anyone to join me as I'm one of many who are fighting the good fight.

Venting is healthy among colleagues but I'm simply asking why not vent on twitter too where your issues can be exposed to people who may be able to help?

Amsoil Uber Connect

Cause my name ain't. Toby.

And you don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Seems to me you want to be in the spotlight and hide at the same time. People hate fence walkers.

Personally if I wanted to be in Ubers face id do it on Facebook. Which have but mostly end up educating the pax their.

Last edited:

Toby

I don't really know how twitter works to be quite honest. I barely get facebook. This forum is the most entertaining thing on the Internet IMHO (behind cat videos, OF COURSE!)
Twitter is like funneling the internet to your interests but interactive like texting.

KGB7

I share tweets with Chi all the time and I have the utmost respect for him.

I'm not asking anyone to join me as I'm one of many who are fighting the good fight.

Venting is healthy among colleagues but I'm simply asking why not vent on twitter too where your issues can be exposed to people who may be able to help?
I dont know.

Perhaps Admins of this forum, should open a uberpeople tweeter account for us to use and vent on.

Casuale Haberdasher

Twitter is like funneling the internet to your interests but interactive like texting.
POST # 15/Toby: What St. Comity of
Chicago shared with
me, is that his Twitter Account has been
Suspended, a few days at a stretch, at
least 30 times, AND Banned twice, for
a week? A month ? He didn't say.

How many #Travis K. Whatapr**k! Tweets
would it take for me ?

What about my"FourPillaredFoundation"?

☆ ☆ THE TRUTH ABOUT #[F]UBER ☆ ☆
Avarice+Deceit+Hubris+Schadenfreude

How long would Travvy'sTweetPolice let
that fly? Or "#Tricky 'Nicky" or the accu-
rately vicious "#[T]Ruthless Leader" or
the "Gotcha" "#Guarantees that Aren't"?

ANY CATCHY ZINGER could getcha in-
terrupted....indefinitely. Am I correct
chi1cabby ?

BIG Bison sigh.

KGB7

That

The admins of this site do have a twitter account. Great Great Great idea! Maybe they can open a twitter handle that you guys submit tweets to them and they tweet 'em out so you're safe.
I'll use same handle on tweeter as i do on this forum. Difference is, i use separate email for work (Uber) and different email for all forums. So im safe from Ubers butt spanking.

Toby

POST # 15/Toby: What St. Comity of
Chicago shared with
me, is that his Twitter Account has been
Suspended, a few days at a stretch, at
least 30 times, AND Banned twice, for
a week? A month ? He didn't say.

How many #Travis K. Whatapr**k! Tweets
would it take for me ?

What about my"FourPillaredFoundation"?

☆ ☆ THE TRUTH ABOUT #[F]UBER ☆ ☆
Avarice+Deceit+Hubris+Schadenfreude

How long would Travvy'sTweetPolice let
that fly? Or "#Tricky 'Nicky" or the accu-
rately vicious "#[T]Ruthless Leader" or
the "Gotcha" "#Guarantees that Aren't"?

ANY CATCHY ZINGER could getcha in-
terrupted....indefinitely.

BIG Bison sighing.
Hold on, I'm gonna check because I am more inflammatory (legitimately of course) than he is on twitter, If his account has been suspended mine would have been before his was.