Why are some platinum drivers 2.0x-1.7xand some 1.9x1.6x earning boost?

Haylife

Do any of you know the answer to this question? A friend of mine completed 108 trips last week. And this week he got platinum boost at 1.9x and 1.6x instead of 2.0x and 1.7.

Haylife

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I want to add that the email they sent said platinum and not gold.

Haylife

Mine was 2.2 on Monday. Why are they giving same platinum status people different earning boosts? Did they change something I'm not aware of? Maybe they look at acceptance rate? Maybe they look at your rating? Wtf I need an explanation :smiles:

kes1981

It's a promotion, they don't have to give you an explanation. They have carte Blanche to do as they please. They can specially say that Haylife needs 150 rides to reach Silver while every other driver needs 25. It's their world, you are just begging for their scraps.

Haylife

Also what I noticed was some drivers show higher surge than others in the same area. For example my friend was showing 3.3 surge in Malibu while mine was showing only 2.6. Wtf is this crap?

REX HAVOC

Is this only for SoCal drivers? We don't have Platinum / Gold in San Fran.

Last edited:

iheartuber

Do any of you know the answer to this question? A friend of mine completed 108 trips last week. And this week he got platinum boost at 1.9x and 1.6x instead of 2.0x and 1.7.
My guess is they give higher boosts to the newer drivers to get them to sell their souls. Older drivers like me have already sold our souls so they can mess with us

thezeus88

I got the higher platinum this week. Completed 85 rides, 78% acceptance with 4 driver canceled rides last week. Go figure