• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Why are most women bad drivers?

gooddolphins

Now I didn’t say all women are bad drivers so women don’t crucify me. I have looked on the side of the road with every wreck and there’s always women involved in the wreck. Sometimes multiple women. Every time I see a cop that’s pulled someone over for speeding 10 times out of 10 it is a woman. I personally almost got my neck broke by a woman rear ending me at a redlight. I had a woman rear end me at a stop sign due to texting and by the way someone needs to tell these women that the number posted on signs on roads is not a height measurement but a actual speed limit. What made me post this was I passed a wreck and of course there’s a woman involved. Come to think about it 90% of the women I know must have got their drivers license from a Cracker Jack box.

TheDevilisaParttimer

Now I didn’t say all women are bad drivers so women don’t crucify me. I have looked on the side of the road with every wreck and there’s always women involved in the wreck. Sometimes multiple women. Every time I see a cop that’s pulled someone over for speeding 10 times out of 10 it is a woman. I personally almost got my neck broke by a woman rear ending me at a redlight. I had a woman rear end me at a stop sign due to texting and by the way someone needs to tell these women that the number posted on signs on roads is not a height measurement but a actual speed limit. What made me post this was I passed a wreck and of course there’s a woman involved. Come to think about it 90% of the women I know must have got their drivers license from a Cracker Jack box.
Idk something about them being half of the population :rollseyes:

Mkang14

To me it seems your mind is playing tricks on you. You are seeing women that aren't there. Men are morphing into women. This is a symptom of haventbeenlaidinawhileitis
source-19.gif

losiglow

This is a loaded subject but there's pretty good evidence that some men and women drive dangerously but in different ways.

Some men tend to drive intentionally dangerous, or another words, speeding, sharp turns, sudden acceleration, etc. I'm definitely guilty of that. Some women on the other hand, are rarely intentionally dangerous, but tend to be dangerous due to simply not paying attention. That doesn't necessarily mean they're not looking forward but that they could have their mind on other things or be on a phone call or just not focusing on the road as much as they should.

It's not to say there aren't any women that don't intentionally drive dangerously or men that aren't distracted. But often when you look at the accident that occurs, the guys are getting an accidents from being stupid hot heads or hot rodders while women accidentally rear-ended someone or cut out in front of another car because they didn't see them.

Just my experience and opinions.

Lissetti

Rebel Honey Badger
Article Manager

"Tupac cares, if don't nobody else care
And uh, I know they like to beat ya down a lot
When you come around the block brothas clown a lot
But please don't cry, dry your eyes, never let up
Forgive but don't forget, girl keep your head up
And when he tells you you ain't nuttin' don't believe him
And if he can't learn to love you, you should leave him
'Cause sista you don't need him"

"You know it makes me unhappy (What's that)
When brothas make babies, and leave a young mother to be a pappy
And since we all came from a woman
Got our name from a woman and our game from a woman
I wonder why we take from our women
Why we rape our women, do we hate our women?
I think it's time to kill for our women
Time to heal our women, be real to our women
And if we don't we'll have a race of babies
That will hate the ladies, that make the babies
And since a man can't make one
He has no right to tell a woman when and where to create one
So will the real men get up
I know you're fed up ladies, but keep your head up"

Johnny Mnemonic

To me it seems your mind is playing tricks on you. You are seeing women that aren't there. Men are morphing into women. This is a symptom of haventbeenlaidinawhileitis
View attachment 379139
Actually, men ARE morphing into women. But it's because testosterone levels just keep getting lower and lower.

Federalist too "Red" for you?

Here's the "Blue" version.

testosterone-e1528140139158@2x.png

Last edited:

gooddolphins

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
🙋🏼‍♂️

Hey … so this is sexist garbage. 👍🏻 🤷🏼‍♀️
How is this sexist garbage when I actually look at every wreck and I see multiple wrecks every week. I commute 60 miles to work one way and I see so many cops having people pulled over. I tell you what prove me wrong. Every wreck you see from now on look at the drivers involved in the wreck and you will see my point.