Why are East Bay rates more than South Bay rates?

fml

South Bay has Google, Facebook and Apple along with other tech companies, yet they only get charged .75c/mile and .10/min whereas East Bay gets .85 and .15c? Doesn't make much sense to me. Feel South Bay should be on par with city or pretty close considering the amount of money in the area.

yucklyftline

South Bay has Google, Facebook and Apple along with other tech companies, yet they only get charged .75c/mile and .10/min whereas East Bay gets .85 and .15c? Doesn't make much sense to me. Feel South Bay should be on par with city or pretty close considering the amount of money in the area.
South and East Bay rates are the same at 0.85/0.15.

Pool rates are 0.75/0.10

Last edited:

RedoBeach

Should we all do what Euius suggested and start contacting support to adjust the single pool fares accordingly? I made an extra $50 just holding uber accountable for unrelated fallacies they committed last week. 3 emails is an improvement compared to the former 50.

Last edited:

Uberdancer

... Because the drivers drive into San Francisco ... Leaving Sacramento, Stockton, Davis, the North Bay, East Bay, South Bay, Peninsula with lack of drivers ... That's why the rates differ ...