Whose got this acceptance rate beat?

UberIsAllFubared

My acceptance rate is below 60% this week so far, anyone got me beat?

I refuse to accept non terminal pings when in the pig pen. I didn't wait 20 minutes to take someone from the Hotel to the airport. Screw that.

I refuse to accept non surge pings, when I am in a sea of surge for miles around me. Screw you uber, I have no idea what games you have been playing this week with the surge areas, but if I have red all around me on the map, and you keep sending me pool requests for no surge, not gonna take them.

Driving for????

I refuse to accept non terminal pings when in the pig pen. I didn't wait 20 minutes to take someone from the Hotel to the airport. Screw that.

I refuse to accept non surge pings, when I am in a sea of surge for miles around me. Screw you uber, I have no idea what games you have been playing this week with the surge areas, but if I have red all around me on the map, and you keep sending me pool requests for no surge, not gonna take them.
Mine has always week over week been less than 50%.

Jbeck

I got this ride outside of queue. Pick up at Hertz 99 miles. Lol
Screenshot_20160730-004459.png

Jbeck

Nope....it's still there....maybe you 'NORED him and that makes it so you don't see that person's posts any longer..?
Oh I see it.... I went home after this ride. I live in Santa clarita so I didnt dead mile back to core. I almost got killed that night though on the 126. That's the night I came upon a pile up and had to slam on my brakes and swerve in the dirt from hitting a lady walking on the dark no lights highway. Yikes.

uberxreallysux

Nope. You're the winner. Lol

UberIsAllFubared

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Even if she deaded miled it for an hour and a half, its $55 an hour, well done!!!

dbeck, what was the adjusted fare? was that the incentive added in?