Who's got me beat?

awins

Nice Job! It's hard to keep all those people happy. Of course I wonder how much bar time you drive as well as early am. But still good job.

WestSubDriver

Pretty impressive SlurredReaction. Hard to believe that in over 1k rides you've dodged anything below a 4-star (based on my calculations). My experience is that its hard to avoid that 1-2% of PAX that are just going to be an a-hole. Like the guy I picked up on Pool who didn't understand what Pool was and got pissed that I picked someone else up and then gave me a 1-star because of it. Or that person who is new to Surge and rates you poorly just because they're mad about how much the ride cost. Of course, appealing to Uber gets you nowhere as you'll get the cut and paste "it all averages out" reply from Support. Deep breath....let it go............

SlurredReaction

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Pretty impressive SlurredReaction. Hard to believe that in over 1k rides you've dodged anything below a 4-star (based on my calculations). My experience is that its hard to avoid that 1-2% of PAX that are just going to be an a-hole. Like the guy I picked up on Pool who didn't understand what Pool was and got pissed that I picked someone else up and then gave me a 1-star because of it. Or that person who is new to Surge and rates you poorly just because they're mad about how much the ride cost. Of course, appealing to Uber gets you nowhere as you'll get the cut and paste "it all averages out" reply from Support. Deep breath....let it go............
Ya, I hear you. Uber could careless about you regardless of your performance.

Pardalian

How much money did you put in the car because of ride share? 8000+ trips and you still dont realize that its not worth it? This is for LarryA

driving312

How much money did you put in the car because of ride share? 8000+ trips and you still dont realize that its not worth it? This is for LarryA
Depends what car you use for this and your personal bills every month.
Your opinion is only correct if everyone drives your make/model car and has your bills every month....

Obviously your argument only applies to you. And this probably makes no sense to you!:rolleyes: