Who's going to Uber office??

Jbeck

I want to hear from anyone going to the Uber office. Specifically about when the credits for missing boost will be applied and if we need to dispute each ride!! I need about a $150 credit! Ugh:mad: :frown:

mghtyred

Lol. Westwood is a ghost town. I expected a mob scene here. Nope. Just a bunch of noobs asking about their red bull. Protip: no red bull.

As far as boosts, I got the exact same canned response I got from email, "we're committed to reliability and are working on the issue".

As far as the app downtime issues, pretty much got the same response but less.

"I am not aware of an outage, but we will investigate. If the engineers determine you experienced downtime from a server issue, it will be taken into consideration. If we decide to adjust your metals level you will find out in 72 hours".

I am so angry right now. I'm angry at UBER, and I'm angry that more drivers aren't down here complaining about these issues.

Jbeck

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lol. Westwood is a ghost town. I expected a mob scene here. Nope. Just a bunch of noobs asking about their red bull. Protip: no red bull.

As far as boosts, I got the exact same canned response I got from email, "we're committed to reliability and are working on the issue".

As far as the app downtime issues, pretty much got the same response but less.

"I am not aware of an outage, but we will investigate. If the engineers determine you experienced downtime from a server issue, it will be taken into consideration. If we decide to adjust your metals level you will find out in 72 hours".

I am so angry right now. I'm angry at UBER, and I'm angry that more drivers aren't down here complaining about these issues.
Wow seriously!! :mad: :confused:

Yaseen

I am waiting for my statement , I hope they will fix it without any issue , I hate to deal with uber agent ..

Jbeck

I can't even get in my car right now I'm so angry. Just standing out here on Westwood chain smoking.
I'm sorry Red. That's so not cool. I guess I'm sorta waiting to see if they will correct my statement before the deposit. I get easily stressed and didn't want to go there if they fix it before hand.

Jbeck

I think today is going to be my massage day and pedicure day. My back is screaming. I really need to visit the chiropractor too.