• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Who's Actually Opted out of Uber's Arbitration?

So I know there are a lot of lawsuits against Uber out there but how many of you have actually opted out of Uber's arbitration?

Most of these lawsuits won't be able to become class actions unless they get enough people who have opted out. I'm looking into a lawsuit that’s been brought by a driver who was recently breached in the Uber hack (Dec. 2017) and it has the potential to become a class action since he opted out of arbitration. They’re looking for witnesses who are similarly situated.

Anyone interested in helping or learning more about being a class member?

Rakos

So I know there are a lot of lawsuits against Uber out there but how many of you have actually opted out of Uber's arbitration?

Most of these lawsuits won't be able to become class actions unless they get enough people who have opted out. I'm looking into a lawsuit that’s been brought by a driver who was recently breached in the Uber hack (Dec. 2017) and it has the potential to become a class action since he opted out of arbitration. They’re looking for witnesses who are similarly situated.

Anyone interested in helping or learning more about being a class member?
I opted out...

This monkey caught that...

PM me if you have details...8>)

Rakos

• Thread Starter Thread Starter