Who was down by Rutgers today where the surge was 4.4?

Coffeekeepsmedriving

I seen the surge was 4.4 down Rutgers where the president was going to speak today.

I heard it was a traffic nightmare. Anybody do that area today?

Last edited:

CCW

ha

I asked 1 of my Friday night pax who was a student there this question, what do you think the security would be like huh?

He told me, it's ez, just no automatic assault rifle, everything else is free for all. Dont forget to bring your bow and arrow~

I thought that was funny.

PorkRollUberAndCheese

I seen the surge was 4.4 down Rutgers where the president was going to speak today.

I heard it was a traffic nightmare. Anybody do that area today?

Working Rutgers the day of a football game is a nightmare. You want to work the stadium where it's packed to the gills AND roads all over the place are shut down? Good luck with that.

ericc

Saw the app was at 4.2x, then pickup a pax going into New Brunswick, traffic was a nightmare, all students need to walk to stadium for graduation. Only allowed traffics on Route 18 to stadium. Traffic backup at least 2-3 miles. Turned off the app and only stay about 15 minutes.

Tony from New Jersey

I was there and surge was high but no pings,traffic terrible,it was not worth it.only waisting of time
I have reported before these students have learned the surge pattern, they do not order ride at surge with few exceptions, but this brings the drivers out. I experienced it few times and realized that only bar pax after midnight night girlfriend with them request at any surge rate(wink) because they wanted to get home asap so they could ........, i mean rest. All other times, they wait few minutes so surge dies and than they request.
I do not drive at .85 so, i do not go to NB any more except at late hours.

Last edited:

Lightning1181

I have reported before these students have learned the surge pattern, they do not order ride at surge with few exceptions, but this brings the drivers out. I experienced it few times and realized that only bar crowed, after midnight night with girlfriend with them request at any surge rate because they wanted to get home asap so they could ........, i mean rest. All other times, they wait few minutes so surge dies and than they request.
I do not drive at .85 so, i do not go to NB any more except at late hours.
Yes to all the above, but the pax app has the option to notify pax when surge lowers. It is plain as day when the start to request. Even better, on the bottom of that screen is a tiny mention that tells the pax when the current surge will end. But late in the elbow exercising evening, most pax can't read the fine print.