Who runs/pays for/administers UberPeople?

NowWeAllBroke

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks, LAuberX, for your cryptic reply. I asked for no nefarious reasons but, rather, for years I've been interested in setting up a message board/forum. Seems setting up such a fine, well-run forum, buying the software, paying for a host, and having moderators/administrators could be quite costly. I just wondered about the "behind the scenes" factoids of uberpeople. I assume such information will remain ... anonymous.

Papa Sarducci

Don't know for sure but it is the same person/group that runs the bedmaybebreakfast forum. Both sites are hosted on the same server in Mesa, AZ. I doubt an active Uber driver runs it since a little searching reveals that the site brings in over $400 a DAY from Adsense alone. Why would anyone drive for Uber if they are making nearly $200K a year doing this?

NowWeAllBroke

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Whoever it is, it's a pretty good forum. I asked not only out of curiosity but, perhaps, a bit out of jealousy. Being a (not so bright) computer addict I wish I had been smarter in the early days of the interweb and learned how to make some bucks from it. High five to whomever it is!