Who likes to drive for Uber now?

dondon

Three years ago I had no problem making $30 an hour driving Uber X but times have changed.Its so bad lately that I might make $15 an hour and drive more kms to do it..Gas prices and cost of living are up but are pay keeps going down driving for Uber.Just my two thoughts.

Petrikov

Market saturated already and eventually some people will drop from the gig. Just checked yesterday how many drivers in my neighbourhood and here we were- three cars in the row. Hehehe got a ride though but on way back did not accept ride in Jane and Finch- dangerous after 9 pm there.

With this chicken game u will get back to the past. They will quit on their last breath with this minimum pay. Now either u can hold your breath longer or they do. Hang on there friends. We will be all death before we know it.

Kurt Halfyard

Author
I squeeze what little juice is left in the lemon. I"m not in this for a full time job, just some extra spending money. I drive mostly destination, or have the App on while I'm doing other things at home, and will take occasional ping. I generally Gross 200-250$ per month on ~20 rides. ~15h/wk.

I only does Uber Eats, and gross around $300 to $400 per week... just do it whenever I have extra time in hand and sitting at home doing nothing...

Konkort

With this chicken game u will get back to the past. They will quit on their last breath with this minimum pay. Now either u can hold your breath longer or they do. Hang on there friends. We will be all death before we know it.
Kind of pathetic...Sorry

TDR

Three years ago I had no problem making $30 an hour driving Uber X but times have changed.Its so bad lately that I might make $15 an hour and drive more kms to do it..Gas prices and cost of living are up but are pay keeps going down driving for Uber.Just my two thoughts.
That is part time adventure only when nothing to do. Today is exactly that was designed. Drive when you want..... Thanks

theonearmedman

Market saturated already and eventually some people will drop from the gig. Just checked yesterday how many drivers in my neighbourhood and here we were- three cars in the row. Hehehe got a ride though but on way back did not accept ride in Jane and Finch- dangerous after 9 pm there.
Jane and Finch...... ***Shudders***