Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Owjan

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Doggy

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
O

owjan

So after 1600 trips and seeing so many different people, I was wondering who is the best pasanger ?

adub

The older lady from Nth Bondi who wants to pop into the bottlo on the way to Coogee and then gives you a $10 tip.

elelegido

You forgot stoners. Best pax I ever had in 5,000 rides was a pothead who sat down in the front seat, saying only "Shit, dude; I am so stoned". He buckled himself in, then reclined the seat back all the way and was totally silent for the entire ride. When the ride was over he sensed the car stop, put the seat back up, said "Awesome, dude", got out and shut the door normally. 5* pax.

Coconutz

I like inanimate packages myself, will have to do with just phone staring zombies in the meantime.

ThatUBERman

To the two passengers who paid me a grand $50 note tip!! More than double the fare itself! Much appreciated. Others can chase ratings n fuel vouchers- I get real love n real paper man.....

Last edited:

HotRodriguez75

The best passenger is a tipping passenger, which are usually 35+. They usually have there toes on the curb, don't slam doors, have the destination entered in the app, don't argue about directions, are genuinely grateful for the ride, amazingly always carry cash.

Boless

I have found the best to be middle aged couples, followed by 30-something women on their own. Worst apart from Irish backpackers and Eastern suburbs snobs are women in their 20s who sit in the back and don't talk even after you greet them nicely and ask them even one question (they always give you a poor rating). Not being racist but Asians always seem to rate you poorly. I am also convinced some people are just stupid and don't understand which star to press. Some may think 1 is the top rated. Seriously there are many dummies out there.

Boless

What really, really, really irks me is people have the audacity to rate you poorly for nothing other than the power they feel by being able to rate. Lots of bitter and twisted people out there. They get a cheap ride, clean car, friendly and caring driver and they don't give you a 5. Sad really. I have a good rating but constantly shake my head at the attitude of some people. 95% are great, 5% are absolute, well you all know the word that follows...