WHO IS GOING TO PAY FOR FINGER PRINTING ???

chuber1

Poor Drivers or Uber/Lyft ??
Am sure Uber is mixing some
Cool Aid for as to drink it simlesly.

Shakur

Cant burned mine off some years ago when i used to do kick doors to keep the feds from catching up to me

Cheech

I paid the $80 plus to haul haz-mat, yet they wanted another $80 plus for TSA pre-flight approval, which is the same exact homeland security background check, in the same exact office I did the haz-mat homeland security check.

Does it surprise me the bureaucrats have found another way to line their pockets?

Surprised it took them this long.

Mad Medic

I think when it happens it will be a phase in timeline.

You'll see that new sign ups will have the requirement before driving.

Existing drivers will have to be phased in, possibly even a couple of free fingerprinting days set up at a greenlight with some contractor.

After that initial one maybe a brief period of time in which Uber offers it's drivers a discount voucher towards fingerprinting. Then it may be followed by a period of full pricing and a cut-off date at which point driving rights will be suspended.

Whatever happens, it wont be any scenario that happens that fast. For all you know, the city can give Uber 6 months, 1 year for Uber compliane

AmericanTaxiOptima

You will be paying for your own finger printing, that's what cab drivers have to do on top of: paying for a drug test, eye exam, and a physical. My point: be happy they aren't making you do a physical and other shit yet

AmericanTaxiOptima

Construct these nuts poser boy

Oh lawd I do love when people comment some @@@@@y shit to me and then get salty as a mother @@@@er when I say something back. Dry those tears my delicate little flower

I mean instead of getting salty maybe just learn to type better you know? Like it isn't my fault your comment to me was basically incomprehensible. Just seems easier for you to not be stupid

Tom Harding

Poor Drivers or Uber/Lyft ??
Am sure Uber is mixing some
Cool Aid for as to drink it simlesly.
YOU, YOU, YOU. A tax deduction.

I paid the $80 plus to haul haz-mat, yet they wanted another $80 plus for TSA pre-flight approval, which is the same exact homeland security background check, in the same exact office I did the haz-mat homeland security check.

Does it surprise me the bureaucrats have found another way to line their pockets?

Surprised it took them this long.
I read when the fingerprint ordinance was first introduced that it would bring in $3,000,000 after expenses.

Grand Master B

i suspect there will be many drivers who'll go rogue. i wouldn't be surprised seeing a bunch of them uses the instant pay outs cuz being nearly dead broke.

Syed raza

It's like any Chaueffer job drivers pay for fingerprinting & Chaueffer license if required. I think most would pay for fingerprinting or if special license required fees.

chuber1

The past week Uber and Lyft giving
Surge generously, i think it's a flash show
To make drivers pay for finger printing.
Do Not Eat The Carrots.