WHO IS GOING TO LOSE MORE MONEY

Pinapple Man

NFL player's have FUBERED the NFL. American public is pissed about those who take a knee during the national anthem. TV ratings are down season ticket holders are burning their tickets. Question when did one of America's favorite pastimes turn into a platform of BLM? BLACK MALES ARE IN PRISON FOR CRIMES THAT SEND THEM TO PRISON, JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. COPS WILL SHOT A WHITE PERSON WHO DOES NOT COMPLY TO POLICE ORDERS. et HUNTINGTON BEACH LAST FRIDAY. BLACKS WHO POINT GUNS AT COPS WILL BE SHOT AFTER WARNINGS.

20yearsdriving

They will be just fine
We are all free individuals

The Drunk Clown has no power over us

IMG_0438.jpg

Adieu

Im confused, who cares about the national anthem and what do people who happen to be black have to do with it????

Also pointing guns at cops tends to get you at the very least shot AT pretty much 100% of the time, warnings what warnings??? Cops love to wave around their pieces even without provocation, you best expect they'll get trigger happy if you actually DO act threatening, much less with a deadly weapon.... This is America, are you new here?

Last edited:

Adieu

Diane Feinstein and Kamala Harris arent the first choice for grouchy old white guys...

All of these players have IQ's lower than the numbers on their jersey and when Al Sharpton rings the bell they jump...

Googled Kamala thinking dear gawds what a name....googled Feinstein &:scrambled for the back button with a new-found appreciation for Ms. Harris, nevermind her name

Everything is best understood in context indeed....

and when it comes to names connected to politics, well... not every decade gets a Jeri Ryan whinging about Paris BDSM clubs... heck by that field's standards even Monica wasnt half bad

Adieu

I would have guessed you to be the C-SPAN watching type Adieu but I apparently was wrong...

Where else can you get entertainment like this...

OK we obviously have some misconceptions about each other.

Hi I'm an idiot in my early 30s.

I used to be an obnoxious uptight little prick with an iq of circa 168.... but then discovered beer and boobies 15-20 years back, and haven't had much of an attention span for anything else ever since.

Likes: cats, energy drinks, girls, 80s guitars, power tools, british combat boots, steaks, crazy japanese mangas, acting like I got mad DIY skills (and then spending days frozen with a deer-in-the-headights look surrounded by piles of boxes of unopened parts or materials cuz I'm actually quite unsure what the hell I'm doing)... and the usual redneck obsessions of finding things to attach LEDs to or spray with plastidip or bedliner. Or red paint.

Hates: politics, football, baseball, god, sleep, haircuts, california, most californians, most non-californians, and most males in general

Annoying habits: elitist vocabularly, talking down at people like they're a bunch of harebrained toddlers, and alternating bouts of utterly passive morose inactivity and frantic obsessive hyper bursts of tunnel-visioned activity

Last edited:

joetheuberdriver

NFL player's have FUBERED the NFL. American public is pissed about those who take a knee during the national anthem. TV ratings are down season ticket holders are burning their tickets. Question when did one of America's favorite pastimes turn into a platform of BLM? BLACK MALES ARE IN PRISON FOR CRIMES THAT SEND THEM TO PRISON, JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. COPS WILL SHOT A WHITE PERSON WHO DOES NOT COMPLY TO POLICE ORDERS. et HUNTINGTON BEACH LAST FRIDAY. BLACKS WHO POINT GUNS AT COPS WILL BE SHOT AFTER WARNINGS.
Next time you are at the job, real job not a uber/lyft crap, try free speech bs with your boss. See how fast you get your f.. ads fired. These sons of bb....s forgot they are on the job. I say fire couple of these apples and all these jacks will stop. Hurt them where they feel it. Their paychecks.

20yearsdriving

Next time you are at the job, real job not a uber/lyft crap, try free speech bs with your boss. See how fast you get your f.. ads fired. These sons of bb....s forgot they are on the job. I say fire couple of these apples and all these jacks will stop. Hurt them where they feel it. Their paychecks.

That's why you are in the front seat of Fuber X

You can always dream of being a power player lol

mandreyka

Anyone who disrespects the flag and the national anthem needs to GTFO of the USA right now... you dont deserve to be here.

Not
For
Long

That's what the league stands for at this point

Who is going to defend the country when we eventually get invaded? The gay WEHO boys ?

20yearsdriving

Anyone who disrespects the flag and the national anthem needs to GTFO of the USA right now... you dont deserve to be here.

Not
For
Long

That's what the league stands for at this point

That's Changing as we speak
Maybe it's time for you to leave the country
Why ?
Because there is not a damn thing you can do to stop it

Either you handle it or leave

joetheuberdriver

That's a beautiful dream

Better send the forgotten ones so they make a paychec

You or Trump have no authority to dictate what people do or don't do
Leave the country if it hurts your feelings that much
Wait till white people start walking out on NFL. Will see where White owners get money to pay these sob's. How much you wanna bet these dumb asses will end up on a skid row. These idiots can't handle life while they are Rich. Wait when they are poor and in a ghetto