Who is chasing the 50/75 ride bonus this week?

Freebyrdie

Wondering how many people got that 50/75 ride bonus money offer for this week. Who is doing the 1.3 rate guarantee? Did anybody get both offers?

Uberx Vegas

That is ubers scam. I say not to that 50/75 b.s.uber is working on new scam while drivers are Chasing 50/75 scam.

Freebyrdie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That is ubers scam. I say not to that 50/75 b.s.uber is working on new scam while drivers are Chasing 50/75 scam.
You said the last 50/75 guarantee last weekend was a scam too. Well I did the 50 rides (actually 52 rides) in 24 hours online and got a nice $200 bonus. I just wondered how many are chasing it because surge is pretty non existent much like it was when we were all out for the 50/75 last weekend.

Freebyrdie

From the number of drivers on the Strip, it seems plenty are trying for the guarantee without the surge.
Thanks...I kinda figured that was the case. Given that they have a whole week to do it I hope everybody succeeds. I would be going for it but I didn't get the offer.

TransporterX

I only got the 1.3x offer but unfortunately i don't drive during 9p-3a. It will be tough for this week. Thank God i have a booking this weekend.

Freebyrdie

I only got the 1.3x offer but unfortunately i don't drive during 9p-3a. It will be tough for this week. Thank God i have a booking this weekend.
I got that offer too and don't drive at night either. I even emailed Uber to ask if I could have the other offer instead, lol. Can't hurt to ask right?

Freebyrdie

To be honest I do chasing suge but not 50/75 scam. 50/75 is killing suge.
50/75 is putting drivers on the road doing their job. Giving rides. I got a record amount of tips during the last 50/75. The tips and 200 bonus far outweighs what I would have gotten chasing surge.

Citronbull

They've been doing this here in LA for a few months, 25 45 and 75. They're definitely surge killers. It hurts the part time drivers but helps full time drivers. Of course the pax love it. Vegas is full of shorties so full timers should be able to do 75 easy.

Freebyrdie

I did the same thing. Hahha. Too bad they don't care about us.
I got a questionnaire from uber today. They wanted my thoughts on how to improve uber for the drivers. Have you ever gotten one of those? Could they be realizing they need to start listening to drivers? Maybe some of the cities like NYC, Chicago and San Fran where drivers have organized are opening their eyes. We can dream.

Freebyrdie

They've been doing this here in LA for a few months, 25 45 and 75. They're definitely surge killers. It hurts the part time drivers but helps full time drivers. Of course the pax love it. Vegas is full of shorties so full timers should be able to do 75 easy.
Nice. They need to keep the full timers happy. Even part timers should have no trouble getting 25. I like happy PAX! They tend to tip well What is the cash bonus for each level? I hope they do that here.

vegetto

Im doing this week. since I got 7 days to complete it than than the 4 day Promotion which was last time that was much more Difficult to complete. 42 in. "Doing 14 a day. sunday ill do 16."

Citronbull

Nice. They need to keep the full timers happy. Even part timers should have no trouble getting 25. I like happy PAX! They tend to tip well What is the cash bonus for each level? I hope they do that here.
It is setup like this.
25 gets 1.6x the fare
45 gets 1.8
75 gets 2x to 2.2
Promos are typically from 7 to 9 am and 5 to 10 pm m-f and 5 pm to 3 am Friday and Saturday. Sundays usually 3 to 10 pm. I think outside of Vegas, pax don't usually tip so you guys are lucky in that regard.