• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Who has the most Great Conversation badges?

Lissetti

Rebel Honey Badger
Article Manager
OK, I feel I have to call this out. It is not a real big deal, but I believe 204 countries is a slight exaggeration, and perhaps you are double counting with little Italy, big Italy, little Sicily etc. Just because Katie Melua sang:

There are nine-million bicycles in Beijing.
That's a fact,
It's a thing we can't deny,

Doesn't mean its true....

Now about the 804 islands.... :smiles:

Yep I'm also referring to countries that aren't recognized but still operate independently from the countries that claim them.

mch

I wanna be @Homie G when I grow up.

95% of the driving I did over the summer was in a resort town in another state. While its in my assigned area, Ive never gotten a single badge or comment while driving there. Actually had some girl in my car one night who was a driver and we were joking around about badges. I watched her give me a "late night hero" badge and it never showed up.

647AE438-9D60-4DCF-B684-F4B0417C7913.png

Last edited:

Homie G

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wanna be @Homie G when I grow up.

95% of the driving I did over the summer was in a resort town in another state. While its in my assigned area, Ive never gotten a single badge or comment while driving there. Actually had some girl in my car one night who was a driver and we were joking around about badges. I watched her give me a "late night hero" badge and it never showed up.

View attachment 375402
Hey thats quite the compliment @mch

Something tells me your walking in my footsteps already brother.

Forget the stupid badges and crank up Volume 4

• Funny
Reactions: mch