Who Has The Longest Approval Wait?

GabrielT

I received my driving record on June 22, 2016. Since then no response and today is the 38th business day. I have 1 ticket that came up for 5 years ago for driving over 100mph but I have not been denied...yet. I have emailed uber support over 4 times with about a week span in between who tell me that my application "is under review by Raiser" and to "hold on tight."

Sharkman

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think it helped when I signed in on my pc rather than my ph. On the website for drivers they have a live chat. I chatted with several people over a two week period until I got someone who got up off their desk and actually tried to help me. There was a court house in some obscure county in a state I have never been in that was holding up my report.

GabrielT

I think it helped when I signed in on my pc rather than my ph. On the website for drivers they have a live chat. I chatted with several people over a two week period until I got someone who got up off their desk and actually tried to help me. There was a court house in some obscure county in a state I have never been in that was holding up my report.
Thanks Im gonna try that.... im barely on 5 weeks, counting only business days.

Uber48208

I applied for Uber at 3:00p this past Tuesday. I was approved at 12:00p the next day, Wednesday... that's 21 hours... that included me having to take multiple photos of my insurance because it was confusing to the person reviewing it who didn't understand my legal name is slightly different from my every day name I go by (like Dan and Daniel, etc.).

BOSSLADY

I applied for Uber at 3:00p this past Tuesday. I was approved at 12:00p the next day, Wednesday... that's 21 hours... that included me having to take multiple photos of my insurance because it was confusing to the person reviewing it who didn't understand my legal name is slightly different from my every day name I go by (like Dan and Daniel, etc.).

BOSSLADY

I know I shouldn't complain. I'm still waiting and it's been 10 days. But it burned me up when my son signed up a day after me and it wasn't 24 hrs and he was approved as well. I emailed checkr and Uber several times. So, I said forget it. I'll sign up for LYFT too! They said 48 hrs. It's been 4 days for them! MSU is coming back in session and I can't get in on it. Damn, Damn, DAMN!!