Uber Drivers Forum banner

Who has the Highest Uber Rating in Australia

39K views 231 replies 78 participants last post by  Alex sydney 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys,

Who has the highest rating?

If you know of someone with a higher rating than 4.96 please let me know.

Please post your screen shot

See less See more
#11 ·
Hi Guys,

Who has the highest rating?

If you know of someone with a higher rating than 4.96 please let me know.
Your only new,when you have been doing it over 2 yrs then come back and see where you stand,all good what you have shown,excellent,but one accusation or allegation your gone and deactivated.Just a while back there was a man in Queensland as a top Uber driver,branded as "The Golden Boy" of Uber,guess what? Deactivated in a wink of an eye.Its a lesson for all Uber drivers.

Please post your screen shot

This post has been deleted
#14 ·
While I also felt a small amount of pride in my very high driver rating, I quickly found that anything beyond a 4.75 is generally due more to the areas you work than your own, personal performance. Although ratings are anonymous, and delayed by several days, I know for a fact that at least 1 rider have me 3 stars because I told him he wasn't able to smoke a bong he produced from under his clothing while in the car. I know this because he showed me his rating screen as he ran inside after I dropped him off. There are many different reasons for receiving lower ratings, including a passenger being drunk and literally pressing the wrong button, through to assholes simply thinking it's funny to call, cancel, call, cancel, a third time (it happens in Ipswich) and then decide a 1 star is necessary "because you took so long to show up."

I notice the 1 star riders will now be asked for a reason, and if their reason is not related to your performance then the rating will not be added to your overall average (ie: traffic, etc.)

#17 ·
All the new drivers have the highest rating in Australia 5*, cause that's what they start with, can't beat that! ;)
Spot on Angie

Note also this guy has only done 3 months. I've got the same rating as him after 14. From talking to drivers it's clear that the guys doing the graveyard shift get lower ratings because of the condition of the pax. Day times only for me.

#37 · (Edited)
Cheers littlemiss.

I bought the Micra 4 years ago (about) and I was only taking a rough guess at the price.

An add with a price on it doesn’t necessarily equate to actual value.

On reflection ...I think 4g is reasonably close -happy to bump it up to $4,500 if you prefer.

Will suit me when I sell it o_O

In any case ...the point I was originally trying to make in a jovial (prior to being accused of lying) fashion is that you can still have a good rating without having an expensive car -that is hopelessly overcapitalised for the meagre returns from Uber.

Anywho...

...with the Micra, mine is the 3 cyl 1.2l auto and it is quite lively ...just need to be ready to ride it harder on hills and don’t be scared to drop it down a cog or two when needed. It has an OD button on the transmission lever which helps (love that surging 3cyl power:)). I regularly drop it down to 2nd for sudden stops like traffic lights up/down hills. ...the secret is to back off the power as you change it back into drive and the gear change is imperceptible.

But everyone will know that and the rest will think I’m lying (apparently) so who cares right o_O:rolleyes:;)

Fuel consumption good but not brilliant, ride firm (rough on bumpy roads like story bridge), but it has been surprisingly easy on my back.

I hope that’s all I ever need to say about my cost effective Uber workhorse.

Cheers,

BB

#38 ·
I bought the Micra 4 years ago (about) and I was only taking a rough guess at the price.

An add with a price on it doesn't necessarily equate to actual value.

On reflection ...I think 4g is reasonably close -happy to bump it up to $4,500 if you prefer.
thanks for clarifying BB. and i had partially intended to troll! i actually am missing my rental Micra. it has different type of fun than the Hyundai Elantra I am curently using, which has more ooomph, but more serious and business minded. i'm used to (and i'm really missing) driving small hatchbacks

#40 ·
:p).
thanks for clarifying BB. and i had partially intended to troll! i actually am missing my rental Micra. it has different type of fun than the Hyundai Elantra I am curently using, which has more ooomph, but more serious and business minded. i'm used to (and i'm really missing) driving small hatchbacks
You are clearly quite wicked littlemiss! I'm not used to anyone going to any effort in their idle trolling. You exceeded expectations by posting the Micras for sale. Above and beyond the call of duty (and caught me off guard :p)

I definitely don't like trips with multiple passengers -and if I upgrade, my next car will probably be a Prius C.

But for now ...Go the Micra! o_O

BB

#41 ·
On another note, perhaps you could change your nic to littlemissmicra, but then I just imagine you in a tiny little skirt. :p
Lordy, you make me soooo bad. :D:D
not gonna happen, lol and lol.

but here, have a pic of magic mike, the rental micra i had started driving uber with:
Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Grille Hood

#43 ·
Hi Terri,

I’ve been caught too many times accepting a request (while on another job) that is too far away (8min plus), or maybe it has the incorrect pick up address, or I was driving past the freeway turnoff etc.

Don’t be afraid to cancel -they will get another driver that is better suited to the job.

I have seen reports that we will get additional payment for long-distance pickups ...but haven’t seen it yet.

At least we get payment for waiting over 2 minutes now (as long as we don’t have to cancel) :)

Cheers,

BB

#44 ·
Hi Terri,

I've been caught too many times accepting a request (while on another job) that is too far away (8min plus), or maybe it has the incorrect pick up address, or I was driving past the freeway turnoff etc.

Don't be afraid to cancel -they will get another driver that is better suited to the job.

I have seen reports that we will get additional payment for long-distance pickups ...but haven't seen it yet.

At least we get payment for waiting over 2 minutes now (as long as we don't have to cancel) :)

Cheers,

BB
This is useful. Yesterday I got pinged by a 4.44* rider in a 'bad' area but the guy turned out to be awesome! Trouble was, he wasn't the account holder and I reckon I got a poor rating from the account holder because the rider navigated a slightly longer but better way.....and of course that looked like my mistake.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.