1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Who has the Highest Uber Rating in Australia

Discussion in 'Australia' started by Johnny Re, Oct 11, 2017.

1. alaex

alaex

Driving:
    UberX

Attached Files:

• TwhD.png
      TwhD.png
      File size:
      160.2 KB
      Views:
  2. Hazzar

Hazzar

Hi

Hi I am a new driver and I have completed about 50 trip and I have been rated 12 times out of 12 I have been rated 1* twice and now my rating is 4.33 should I be worried?
    I feel like I am the wrost driver ever

3. Who is John Galt?

Who is John Galt? Author

Driving:
    UberX

I wouldn't be too concerned. Let's analyse this a little.
    50 trips
    12 rated trips
    2 one ☆'s
    4.33 rating

OK, so as you are probably aware, your rating is and will be, averaged over your last 500 rated trips, so if we extrapolate those figures out to the full number of trips, I expect we might see something like this -
    500 trips
    120 rated trips
    20 one ☆'s
    Minus 1.7 rating (* subject to verification)

Assuming things improve a little and you end up at least above 0.00, I wouldn't be overly concerned. Über is pretty forgiving in this area and anyway, the ratings are secondary to the attainment of the very valuable badges.

Concentrate on the badges, as at least they can be cashed in and be used to fund a lavish lifestyle when you decide to stop driving. If riders don't give you badges, threaten them until they do!

* perhaps one of our maths experts might help me here.

ST DYMPHNA son likes this.
  4. HazzarHazzar, I too was at 4.33 after just a few trips but I managed gradually to build it up.

I’m now on 4.96 after a couple of years and about 3,500 trips. My highest rating has been 4.97 but I dropped back to 4.96 about a week ago.

PhatboyPhatboy, well done!

Uber now requests a reason from riders rating at 4 stars or lower and excludes lower ratings given for a reason beyond the driver’s control such as surge fares or heavy traffic.

It also now excludes ratings from riders who consistently rate low.

In addition, you would have gained a better understanding of what can cause riders to rate low.

5. Board

Board

Why do you think you where rated a 1 star?
    Your ratings will go up as you get better at the job. Your new, you'll either drop off in the nxt few month or become a slave to it for years to come.
    Don't stress about your rating. Have fun

6. Hazzar

Hazzar

Thanks guys for all of your reply.
    I am not worried or anything as I do uber just for part time but don’t wanna feel like a looser and give up just for low rating.inam still new and have done less than 50 trips so I guess to early to judge any way I will keep updating.

Who is John Galt? likes this.
  7. Adam86

Adam86

Some rookie on their first day Ubering enjoys the exact same pay rate as you. Ratings are pointless unless there is an incentive for maintaining a higher rating like better pay

mach7 likes this.
  8. Phatboy

Phatboy

Driving:
    UberX
    Absolutely true.....

9. mach7

mach7

That's the biggest problem with Uber. Drivers should be protesting this. How is that fair? Some even say that rookies earn more.

4.33 after 50 trips means you're not the worst driver ever... but it means you're pretty terrible. KFC are hiring. You'll make more money there.

10. shmiff

shmiff

Doing ok after my first 600 trips. :)

609222CA-28B9-47C8-AB31-3D1DF9A89E14.jpeg

11. Teri12

Teri12

Driving:
    UberX
    Me! I suddenly have 100% UberEats rating....Well Done! Eat Up and Shut Up
    ...Suits me just fine. (actually I think Uber's just grooming us for the NEW APP...)

12. Sammy3068

Sammy3068

Awesome... Clap clap.... I don't even trust Fuber rating. You trust ?

My friend used to work for Fuber in operations managing driver partner relationship. Your 5 stars from pax rating could be blocked, the AI bot could withhold your 5stars or even artificially adding in. Vice versa for poor rating manipulation.

The pax rating is also manipulated from the system. The system will rate pax down automatically if late for pick up location and etc. Standing at awful pick up location dont even need driver to rate them down . Example Driver rating is just extra verification.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
    AvengingxxAngel likes this.
  13. shmiff

shmiff

Can you think of a reason why Uber would withhold good or bad ratings, or apply fake ratings to a driver's account? What would they be hoping to achieve?

14. Who is John Galt?

Who is John Galt? Author

Driving:
    UberX

Ms Loren, you have always been 100% as far as I am concerned.:)

15. Sammy3068

Sammy3068

Manipulate the driver .... "Motivating " and "Brutal Bondage punishment". You should consult Fuber operation HR for details .

16. shmiff

shmiff

What is bondage punishment?

17. Sammy3068

Sammy3068

I am sure you know. You work for them as back office staff.

I am not here to disclose confidential information. It is best for you to consult Fuber operations.

Potential bondage is below, this AI expensive will always running in a loss for FUber. Poor little driver paying commission for this:
    Screenshot_20180910-011818_Chrome.jpg

AvengingxxAngel likes this.
  18. shmiff

shmiff

I am sure I don't. To be honest I haven't got a clue what you're talking about.

Confidential information? You're the one telling us what your ex-Uber employee friend mentioned to you.

You sound a bit like a conspiracy theorist. Do you think the moon really exists?

;)

19. ----->>>> ApolloApollo

ST DYMPHNA son and Apollo like this.
  20. When you're strapped down and smacked? Lmao!