• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Who has the Highest Uber Rating in Australia

Hazzar

Hi Guys,

Who has the highest rating?

If you know of someone with a higher rating than 4.96 please let me know.

Please post your screen shot
Hi

Hi I am a new driver and I have completed about 50 trip and I have been rated 12 times out of 12 I have been rated 1* twice and now my rating is 4.33 should I be worried?
I feel like I am the wrost driver ever

Who is John Galt?

Author
Hi

Hi I am a new driver and I have completed about 50 trip and I have been rated 12 times out of 12 I have been rated 1* twice and now my rating is 4.33 should I be worried?

I wouldn't be too concerned. Let's analyse this a little.
50 trips
12 rated trips
2 one ☆'s
4.33 rating

OK, so as you are probably aware, your rating is and will be, averaged over your last 500 rated trips, so if we extrapolate those figures out to the full number of trips, I expect we might see something like this -
500 trips
120 rated trips
20 one ☆'s
Minus 1.7 rating (* subject to verification)

Assuming things improve a little and you end up at least above 0.00, I wouldn't be overly concerned. Über is pretty forgiving in this area and anyway, the ratings are secondary to the attainment of the very valuable badges.

Concentrate on the badges, as at least they can be cashed in and be used to fund a lavish lifestyle when you decide to stop driving. If riders don't give you badges, threaten them until they do!

* perhaps one of our maths experts might help me here.

Jack Malarkey

Hi

Hazzar, I too was at 4.33 after just a few trips but I managed gradually to build it up.

I’m now on 4.96 after a couple of years and about 3,500 trips. My highest rating has been 4.97 but I dropped back to 4.96 about a week ago.

I have never bothered too much about ratings or badges. But I have somehow managed to creep up from 4.98 to 4.99!

I don't consider myself the dog's bollocks of Uber drivers, and I'm not here to brag. Just curious to know why this happened?

Have the punters somehow been discouraged to give less than 5 stars??? Is everybody else's rating creeping up?

My car is a four year old Nissan X Trail, but it has a dent in it, and its not always 100% clean. It's not a limo by any stretch of the imagination.

I'm not god's gift to driving, judging from the weekly honks and stiff fingers I encounter on the road.

I don't dress well, I often look like I've just gotten out of bed and in need of a shave (Because I did and I do). I'm no adonis either...more like a human blob.

I've stopped mints, mainly because I was eating most of them myself. I do have a few bottles of water with me, but only give them out if somebody asks.

I'm not bad at conversation, but never impose it on people who clearly don't want to talk.

If you asked me how I got to 4.99 I honestly couldn't tell you. I just try to do a good job, be genuine and treat the punters like fellow human beings.
Phatboy, well done!

Uber now requests a reason from riders rating at 4 stars or lower and excludes lower ratings given for a reason beyond the driver’s control such as surge fares or heavy traffic.

It also now excludes ratings from riders who consistently rate low.

In addition, you would have gained a better understanding of what can cause riders to rate low.

Board

Hi

Why do you think you where rated a 1 star?
Your ratings will go up as you get better at the job. Your new, you'll either drop off in the nxt few month or become a slave to it for years to come.
Don't stress about your rating. Have fun

Hazzar

Thanks guys for all of your reply.
I am not worried or anything as I do uber just for part time but don’t wanna feel like a looser and give up just for low rating.inam still new and have done less than 50 trips so I guess to early to judge any way I will keep updating.

mach7

Some rookie on their first day Ubering enjoys the exact same pay rate as you. Ratings are pointless unless there is an incentive for maintaining a higher rating like better pay
That's the biggest problem with Uber. Drivers should be protesting this. How is that fair? Some even say that rookies earn more.

Hi

4.33 after 50 trips means you're not the worst driver ever... but it means you're pretty terrible. KFC are hiring. You'll make more money there.

Sammy3068

Doing ok after my first 600 trips. :smiles:

View attachment 258233
Awesome... Clap clap.... I don't even trust Fuber rating. You trust ?

My friend used to work for Fuber in operations managing driver partner relationship. Your 5 stars from pax rating could be blocked, the AI bot could withhold your 5stars or even artificially adding in. Vice versa for poor rating manipulation.

The pax rating is also manipulated from the system. The system will rate pax down automatically if late for pick up location and etc. Standing at awful pick up location dont even need driver to rate them down . Example Driver rating is just extra verification.

Last edited:

shmiff

Awesome... Clap clap.... I don't even trust Fuber rating. You trust ?

My friend used to work for Fuber in operations managing driver partner relationship. Your 5 stars from pax rating could be blocked, the AI bot could withhold your 5stars or even artificially adding in. Vice versa for poor rating manipulation.

The pax rating is also manipulated from the system. The system will rate pax down automatically if late for pick up location and etc. Standing at awful pick up location dont even need driver to rate them down . Example Driver rating is just extra verification.
Can you think of a reason why Uber would withhold good or bad ratings, or apply fake ratings to a driver's account? What would they be hoping to achieve?

Last edited:

Sammy3068

Can you think of a reason why Uber would withhold good or bad ratings from, or apply fake ratings to, a driver's account? What would they be hoping to achieve?
Manipulate the driver .... "Motivating " and "Brutal Bondage punishment". You should consult Fuber operation HR for details .

Sammy3068

What is bondage punishment?
I am sure you know. You work for them as back office staff.

I am not here to disclose confidential information. It is best for you to consult Fuber operations.

Potential bondage is below, this AI expensive will always running in a loss for FUber. Poor little driver paying commission for this:
Screenshot_20180910-011818_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Zoomer3614 Toronto 2
donny donowitz Toronto 6
Terri Lee Lyft 15