• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Who has the Highest Uber Rating in Australia

Adam86

The highest mine has been is 4.98 and I didn't do anything different to get it up there. No incentive to maintain a high rating and if you're around 4.95 you're a good driver. What's the difference between a 4.94 driver and 4.95 driver anyway? Some entitled passenger that booked an X and expected 5 star service or wanted you to get to the station in 13 seconds

Rating 4.93 , completed 10,100 plus trips over 2 years of driving.Lots of lovely compliments - screenshots available upon request

One kiss on the cheek for helping with the loading & unloading of shopping and of course the obligatory unfounded complaint about a speck of dust on a floor mat from the self entitled millennial passenger looking for a free trip.

But my favourite so far for 2019 is a complaint about the comfort because I had the air con on(30 degree plus day) and get this and no incense smell in the car.

Never a dull day driving for Uber

snert

Rating 4.93 , completed 10,100 plus trips over 2 years of driving.Lots of lovely compliments - screenshots available upon request

One kiss on the cheek for helping with the loading & unloading of shopping and of course the obligatory unfounded complaint about a speck of dust on a floor mat from the self entitled millennial passenger looking for a free trip.

But my favourite so far for 2019 is a complaint about the comfort because I had the air con on(30 degree plus day) and get this and no incense smell in the car.

Never a dull day driving for Uber
Thank you Andrew, makes me so happy to see someone taking hold of their own destiny, and making the best of a less than ideal situation.
Look on Uber as a learning curve and learn from their mistakes......Good Luck.

hank you Andrew, makes me so happy to see someone taking hold of their own destiny, and making the best of a less than ideal situation.
Thank you for your positive comments - very rare on this forum.

Lovinguber

Thank you Andrew, makes me so happy to see someone taking hold of their own destiny, and making the best of a less than ideal situation.
if learning from mistakes then would have stopped uber after the 1st year

Pink567you

New to this forum. I have driven for 3.5 years in Sydney Brisbane Townsville and Sunshine Coast. I have done x xl and select 4500 trips highest consistent rating 4.98 and my lowest rating in the last 2 years 4.97. If anyone has any questions I might be able to bring some knowledge to the table regarding different topics. Peace out uber bros as sisters

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Zoomer3614 Toronto 2
donny donowitz Toronto 6
Terri Lee Lyft 15