1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Who has the Highest Uber Rating in Australia

Discussion in 'Australia' started by Johnny Re, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Phatboy

Phatboy

Driving:
    UberX
    I'd like a successful illegal pick up stamp!

2. Only been ubering 3 months mow. I normally only drive one or two nights a week. Normally Friday and Saturday

Attached Files:

3. Adam86

Adam86

The highest mine has been is 4.98 and I didn't do anything different to get it up there. No incentive to maintain a high rating and if you're around 4.95 you're a good driver. What's the difference between a 4.94 driver and 4.95 driver anyway? Some entitled passenger that booked an X and expected 5 star service or wanted you to get to the station in 13 seconds

4. Andrew Trevitt

Andrew Trevitt

Driving:
    UberX
    Rating 4.93 , completed 10,100 plus trips over 2 years of driving.Lots of lovely compliments - screenshots available upon request

One kiss on the cheek for helping with the loading & unloading of shopping and of course the obligatory unfounded complaint about a speck of dust on a floor mat from the self entitled millennial passenger looking for a free trip.

But my favourite so far for 2019 is a complaint about the comfort because I had the air con on(30 degree plus day) and get this and no incense smell in the car.

Never a dull day driving for Uber

snert likes this.
  5. snert

snert

Thank you Andrew, makes me so happy to see someone taking hold of their own destiny, and making the best of a less than ideal situation.
    Look on Uber as a learning curve and learn from their mistakes......Good Luck.

Andrew Trevitt likes this.
  6. Andrew Trevitt

Andrew Trevitt

Driving:
    UberX
    Thank you for your positive comments - very rare on this forum.