• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Who has the Highest Uber Rating in Australia

george manousaridis

Hi Guys,

Who has the highest rating?

If you know of someone with a higher rating than 4.96 please let me know.
Your only new,when you have been doing it over 2 yrs then come back and see where you stand,all good what you have shown,excellent,but one accusation or allegation your gone and deactivated.Just a while back there was a man in Queensland as a top Uber driver,branded as "The Golden Boy" of Uber,guess what? Deactivated in a wink of an eye.Its a lesson for all Uber drivers.

Please post your screen shot

Zeafer

While I also felt a small amount of pride in my very high driver rating, I quickly found that anything beyond a 4.75 is generally due more to the areas you work than your own, personal performance. Although ratings are anonymous, and delayed by several days, I know for a fact that at least 1 rider have me 3 stars because I told him he wasn't able to smoke a bong he produced from under his clothing while in the car. I know this because he showed me his rating screen as he ran inside after I dropped him off. There are many different reasons for receiving lower ratings, including a passenger being drunk and literally pressing the wrong button, through to assholes simply thinking it's funny to call, cancel, call, cancel, a third time (it happens in Ipswich) and then decide a 1 star is necessary "because you took so long to show up."

I notice the 1 star riders will now be asked for a reason, and if their reason is not related to your performance then the rating will not be added to your overall average (ie: traffic, etc.)

Spursman

All the new drivers have the highest rating in Australia 5*, cause that's what they start with, can't beat that! :wink:
Spot on Angie

Note also this guy has only done 3 months. I've got the same rating as him after 14. From talking to drivers it's clear that the guys doing the graveyard shift get lower ratings because of the condition of the pax. Day times only for me.

AvengingxxAngel

Spot on Angie

Note also this guy has only done 3 months. I've got the same rating as him after 14. From talking to drivers it's clear that the guys doing the graveyard shift get lower ratings because of the condition of the pax. Day times only for me.
You're right, the nights really do make a difference in ratings, day shift only my rating stayed at 5 for 2-3 months. Once I started picking up night time drunkards my rating has notched down a bit, worth it though, the money is WAY better doing nights.