Who had issues with the Uber app today

Telsa34

I drove for Uber and Lyft today I actually made more money on Lyft than I did Uber almost $100 on lyft 20 on Uber when I got out to the airport to drop a passenger off. I turned the Uber app on and I was number 2 in q. So I decided to wait so after 20 minutes I looked and seen that it had dropped to 1 but it really wasn't showing the airport queue so I turned on the riders app and it shows no cars in or around the airport which I know is totally wrong.

So I signed on to my wife's boober account and it would not signed on because it said I was not authorized to drive in Jacksonville Florida, I called my wife at home in Orange Park and ask her to try to sign on and it did the same thing for her at home.

There were several Uber drivers around me I stopped and asked two of them if they were having any problems and both their apps were Frozen up and we're experiencing the same thing.

Here are some screenshots, I hope everyone has a good weekend and I truly feel sorry for the guy that went down to the Port Authority for Carnival Cruise Lines they are nasty people you don't ever want to go in there with a phone on your dash and you don't want to tell him you're driving for Uber.

And today while I was there I seen a surge at the airport for the first time in over a year and a half and I can understand why cuz the app is totally screwed up.
Screenshot_20170915-151403.png
Screenshot_20170915-152619.png

Sammyj

Yesterday I kept getting message you are not authorized to drive in Jacksonville. I was alittle angry because there was no explanation as to why. However I did succeed in getting on after turning on and off the app several times.

Jeff1205

You got that message because you were on airport property. You have to be east of International Airport Blvd.

Telsa34

You got that message because you were on airport property. You have to be east of International Airport Blvd.

No apparently you didn't read the post which is common. I was not on Airport property. I was off airport property and I was trying to log on to my wife's account because mine was logged on and the Q was not moving and appeared to be frozen, so I called my wife at home and if you read the post you would see that she even tried to log on at home which is in Lake Asbury not at the airport not at the airport property not in the queue she was home 45 miles away, and if you had read the post you would have also seen that I stopped and asked to other Uber drivers that were not on the airport property east waiting along the road.

And they were having issues with the app as well so again back to my original question did anyone have issues with the app yesterday several of us did Out close to the airport not on the airport property.

Jeff1205

No apparently you didn't read the post which is common. I was not on Airport property. I was off airport property and I was trying to log on to my wife's account because mine was logged on and the Q was not moving and appeared to be frozen, so I called my wife at home and if you read the post you would see that she even tried to log on at home which is in Lake Asbury not at the airport not at the airport property not in the queue she was home 45 miles away, and if you had read the post you would have also seen that I stopped and asked to other Uber drivers that were not on the airport property east waiting along the road.

And they were having issues with the app as well so again back to my original question did anyone have issues with the app yesterday several of us did Out close to the airport not on the airport property.
I did actually read your post but if you look at your screen shot you are right on the edge of airport property.

So to answer your question! No I did not have a problem with the app close to the airport yesterday.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed!

Have a nice day!

Telsa34

No I am fine my friend I just get tired of many people suffering from cranial recutumitis, if you read the post why would you say I was trying to login on air port property, clearly that is a sign of CR.

But bless you my son have a good weekend. And I sleep well and wake up fine.

FB_IMG_1504467773327.jpg

Jeff1205

No I am fine my friend I just get tired of many people suffering from cranial recutumitis, if you read the post why would you say I was trying to login on air port property, clearly that is a sign of CR.

But bless you my son have a good weekend. And I sleep well and wake up fine.

View attachment 158745
That was reference to you signing on your wife's account. How about the platform thought you were still on airport property being so close and it wouldn't move in q until you moved.

I was just giving you suggestions but now I will leave it up to you.

Take care buddy!

Since the Start

Cranial Rectumitis

I had to look that up, with the correct spelling probably could have gotten from context. But recutumitis was a word I never came across before. :rolleyes: