Who else see this kinda thing every day while Ubering?

NOLA-Uber

I see this while driving in the New Orleans French Quarter every single day! Great for tourism, huh! Any of you other drivers encounter similar scenes while working the streets of your cities? I've seen tourists who have to step over these guys while they sleep it off, sometimes till the afternoon.

upload gambar

SEAL Team 5

I see this while driving in the New Orleans French Quarter every single day! Great for tourism, huh! Any of you other drivers encounter similar scenes while working the streets of your cities? I've seen tourists who have to step over these guys while they sleep it off, sometimes till the afternoon.

upload gambar
He's just waiting for his background check to clear before he starts "UBERING".

observer

A couple months ago I was driving north on Long Beach Blvd. As I pull up to a red light, I look east towards the Chevron station. There at four o'clock in the afternoon stands a drunk woman.

Stark naked.

O. M. G (《~~~~ I never use this ) OMG, OMG, OMG, I almost threw up.

Ughhh I'm feeling a little queasy....

SEAL Team 5

A couple months ago I was driving north on Long Beach Blvd. As I pull up to a red light, I look east towards the Chevron station. There at four o'clock in the afternoon stands a drunk woman.

Stark naked.

O. M. G (《~~~~ I never use this ) OMG, OMG, OMG, I almost threw up.

Ughhh I'm feeling a little queasy....
Sometimes you wish the eyes had the automatic blurred out effect that you see on TV. That vision is going to stay with you for a while, like a bad cough.

Squirming Like A Toad

I might be a little naive on this subject, but a Phoenix cop told me that the high homeless rate for teens is due to the high teen heroin use. Anyone know of this?
That's most of it. The heroin problem is now as bad as it was in the 70's.

A guy who works in a psych ER told me these "drunks" you see passed out on the street aren't just that. Nobody out there is a straight alcoholic anymore, they come to him with a dozen drugs on board. It's something we have to watch out for in our cars, somebody who is unresponsive could just as easily be OD as drunk.

SEAL Team 5

That's most of it. The heroin problem is now as bad as it was in the 70's.

A guy who works in a psych ER told me these "drunks" you see passed out on the street aren't just that. Nobody out there is a straight alcoholic anymore, they come to him with a dozen drugs on board. It's something we have to watch out for in our cars, somebody who is unresponsive could just as easily be OD as drunk.
Wow, thanks for the heads up. As elders, what the hell can we do? We don't want our youngsters walking around lost. I've heard it's becoming bad. When we were young we just use to drink beer and get stoned. We still worked, we still went to school and we still grew up. Good luck to all my fellow drivers.

MikesUber

upload gambar
Soo local authorities let this happen? Isn't this illegal panhandling or public drunkenness.?

tohunt4me

I might be a little naive on this subject, but a Phoenix cop told me that the high homeless rate for teens is due to the high teen heroin use. Anyone know of this?
Go listen to Led Zeppelin " Royal Orleans". Listen to the words.
New Orleans heroine is stronger.
Many a musician has gotten into trouble,a few have died.

Got younger 20 something year olds overdosing smoking it.on the next street from me.the poppy has indeed made a comeback.

observer

Must've been an ugly naked women then lel
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I really shouldn't complain, she was probably not all there mentally.

The cops pulled up within seconds and put her in the back of the cop car.

I kinda feel sorry for the person that got arrested after her and put in the back of the cop car.......

Last edited:

D Town

Soo local authorities let this happen? Isn't this illegal panhandling or public drunkenness.?
Its illegal in Dallas. What are you going to do about it, give em a ticket? Put em in jail? Go down to Lew Sterrett Justice Center in Dallas and among the many cops and detention officers walking back and forth are a dozen or so homeless walking up to people asking for money or pan handling. You're not going to police or fine this problem away.

LadyDi

Homeless people with signs will come up to your vehicle here in Maryland and DC, all hours of the day. Some dressed really nice and some not so nice.