Uber Drivers Forum banner
4K views 78 replies 22 participants last post by  goneubering 
#1 ·
:mad::mad::confused::confused:1

I take offense to NAPPING :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
It actually happened the day that uber got ride of the heat map at lax. I had like 5 rides in a row that were 2.5x. It wasn't fraud, it's just the way it happened.

But I think they flagged it because I only take Uberx rides and let the pool ping through. So maybe they consider that fraud that I won't pickup a pool ride. I think they have an issue with flagging issues and using the term fraud loosely to try and bully their agenda on drivers. Fraud had nothing to do with it yet they want to falsely accuse. They are such low life's trying to use psychological tactics to control people. Real pieces of, well you know the rest.

#35 ·
It actually happened the day that uber got ride of the heat map at lax. I had like 5 rides in a row that were 2.5x. It wasn't fraud, it's just the way it happened.

But I think they flagged it because I only take Uberx rides and let the pool ping through. So maybe they consider that fraud that I won't pickup a pool ride. I think they have an issue with flagging issues and using the term fraud loosely to try and bully their agenda on drivers. Fraud had nothing to do with it yet they want to falsely accuse. They are such low life's trying to use psychological tactics to control people. Real pieces of, well you know the rest.
I thought Uber were experts on perpetrating FRAUD ?

#11 ·
I like how they mention the use of the porta johns, as if this is some kind of gift from them. You can't take a quick nap after driving all day, while you wait an hour to get that base ride to the Hilton On Sepulveda. But by all means risk getting hepatitis while you take piss.

Should we take bets on how long it takes them to issue a warning not to sleep in porta johns now? After all, they did only mention sleeping in cars.

#55 ·
Oh KekeLo thou name hath been mentioned...
Good morning, UberLaLa . Are you taking the day off? Wednesdays, normally, suck. :)

I hope, are PM thread keeps going as it motivates me;)

:mad::mad::confused::confused:1

I take offense to NAPPING :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I knew, you were going to get angry about napping in the Pen. You poor thang. You can barely stay awake doing your trips.:p

I was getting pool pings and they weren't terminal pings. So you get three chances not to get thrown out of the que. So I'd let one go. Then cancel one as do not charge rider then cancel one as rider requested cancel. The reason for this is I wanted an Uberx terminal ping. But they were all coming in as pool and the locations where the Sheraton, BK, Hilton, westchester pkwy. Everywhere but a terminal ping.

It seems there are burner phones in play at lax trying to knock others out of the que so they can increase their place in line.

I found a way around it now so I get the terminal ping now. I don't cherry pick based on surge rate. Cherry pick for a terminal ping. That is why we are in the que? Because we want a terminal ping. Other cars around the area not in the que should be given the out of bounds pings.

But, yes, you are correct. Cancelling pings played a roll in it. But I don't feel cherry picking the platform is really fraud. We are contractors. Yet uber force feeds us pool and threatens deactivation if we don't take them. That would make us employees and not contractors if they are forcing us to accept contracts.
I hate you now Pig Pen :mad:

Hello random people who are reading this thread, may you have an awesome night! :)
Hello, Bleach .:)

#57 ·
Good morning, UberLaLa . Are you taking the day off? Wednesdays, normally, suck. :)

I hope, are PM thread keeps going as it motivates me;)

I knew, you were going to get angry about napping in the Pen. You poor thang. You can barely stay awake doing your trips.:p

I hate you now Pig Pen :mad:

Hello, Bleach .:)
Being hated by the kekelo is not good pigpen. lol

#71 ·
Uber logic and lax logic are beyond stupid.

So, the whole reason why we have a "pig pen" is so drivers aren't just driving around the street around lax area, BUT you can't go into the lot unless you are in the 40 car queue... WTF? So in order to get in the 40 car queue, you have to drive around the streets around lax. Uber/lax, you are idiots.

Here is an idea, give us a bigger damn lot!!! Uber brings in more money than the damn limos, yet we have a fifth the size of the limos. The limo area is 80% empty, yet we have a small area. Don't know who is more to blame, uber or lax.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.