Who delivered Ice Cream Today?

MrsUberJax

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Really, no one got an invitation to deliver ice cream? OK then, who ordered ice cream? Anybody?

MrsUberJax

Well truth be told, Uber publicized Uber Ice Cream Delivery in several Florida cities. There was a write up in a local business paper. Not one ice cream delivery to be found in Jax. False promotion if you ask me. Desperate Times, Desperate Measures.

Sid161

Well truth be told, Uber publicized Uber Ice Cream Delivery in several Florida cities. There was a write up in a local business paper. Not one ice cream delivery to be found in Jax. False promotion if you ask me. Desperate Times, Desperate Measures.
There were a few delivering ice cream, the drivers were popping on and off the map from 11-3pm all on the Eastside of the river. I was fortunate enough to get one right before it ended, the driver said he was contacted to deliver few weeks prior, his rating was at a 4.89 drove an xl and had em in a Styrofoam cooler in the back gave em in a stylish paper "uber ice cream bag" it took a little work but I got em. :smiles:

MrsUberJax

Interesting, several of our regular clients, two of which reside on the east side of the River tried to order Ice Cream all day but were unable to find any drivers on the map. We were called and told em, we couldn't help em, and then we couldn't find any on the map all day either. Next time, they'll have to do a better job of supplying the product to the Uber Fan Club, otherwise it appears to be a hollow attempt at promotion.

SeeJeff

What's up everyone, I’m new to this forum and really excited to interact with everyone. Thanks and I hope you all have a wonderful day!

big daddy jax

I delivered it...11-3. I was super busy...had 20 deliveries in that time span got paid a flat rate of 15 an hour. Brought lots of joy to people. Even got a few tips

MrsUberJax

Good for you dude.. hope you made lots in tips.... You're the ONLY driver here that would fess up to it.... funny not many other drivers got invitations to deliver either.... you must be extra special.