Who are we?

xjguarx

"Well, thank you so much for the ride and for the wonderful conversation; I mean, don't get me wrong but most of the Uber drivers are grand pas who drive slow and don't even talk to you. You find yourself there, sitting in the back seat quietly as if you were in a funeral"

Last pax I dropped off today

Driving back home, it got me thinking: who are the Uber drivers? What is our background? Was it true what the last pax said about the majority of Uber drivers being old pals?

Why don't we introduce ourselves a little bit?

Age?
Young professionals in need of need of an extra income? Retired?Young
Do we live in the city or suburbs?
Race? (optional)

xjguarx

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What? First time I decide to post something and this. Oh well, I learned my lesson

tohunt4me

"Well, thank you so much for the ride and for the wonderful conversation; I mean, don't get me wrong but most of the Uber drivers are grand pas who drive slow and don't even talk to you. You find yourself there, sitting in the back seat quietly as if you were in a funeral"

Last pax I dropped off today

Driving back home, it got me thinking: who are the Uber drivers? What is our background? Was it true what the last pax said about the majority of Uber drivers being old pals?

Why don't we introduce ourselves a little bit?

Age?
Young professionals in need of need of an extra income? Retired?Young
Do we live in the city or suburbs?
Race? (optional)
Not true.

I only act old around young college girls.

Especially if they are drunk.

And say I look like I'd be fun to party with.( I am,but they don't need to know )

Attachments

xjguarx

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Young professional who does Uber part time for an extra income

I live in the suburbs: Arlington

Latino

I always talk! I don't care about the background of the pax! I can't stand being next to a person without even trying to make a conversation to alleviate a little bit the stress of driving in DC

nutzareus

I'm pretty good at gauging customers once they sit down and we roll out. Are you comfortable back there? Find the seat belt OK? Subtle hint to buckle up without being authoritative. AC too cold? Give them ETA if going to airport, this way you can indirectly tell if they are in a hurry when they reply.

UberSaur

Young professional who does Uber part time for an extra income

I live in the suburbs: Arlington

Latino

I always talk! I don't care about the background of the pax! I can't stand being next to a person without even trying to make a conversation to alleviate a little bit the stress of driving in DC
Future Stool Pidgeon!!

Last edited: