1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Who are the trolls in this site?

Discussion in 'Other' started by Waquiber, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Waquiber

Waquiber

Driving:
    UberX
    I found this site expecting to get some decent advice and feedback. There are some good advice and some soso. The thing is what's the point of the non-uber people here giving advice when clearly they are not part of the group, other than to be trolls that is.

I understand that each market is different so advice can go from all flowers and green meadows to the apocalypse of Uber.

I fully appreciate the advice of those in the sub $1/mile market since all new market will be headed that way. So unless the taxi and limo drivers are recruiting and pointing out the advantages on why we should just be driving taxis and limos, they should just stand down and watch our demise.

As I said in my other posts, I'm in a fairly new market and once the rates go below $1.25/mile, I just might quit.

CommanderXL likes this.
  2. Chicago-uber

Chicago-uber

The only trolls here are the actual uberx drivers who say they're making a killing and telling the veterans to shut up and stop complaining. :eek:

3. CommanderXL

CommanderXL

Driving:
    UberXL
    Pretty much anyone with the words "taxi" or "cabbie" in their name. (Except chi1cabbychi1cabby, he's a valuable member who contributes a lot of helpful info.)

chi1cabby likes this.
  4. Another Uber Driver

Another Uber Driver Moderator

Driving:
    UberTAXI
    The above quoted posters would do well to be aware that Uber offers limousines in more than a few of the markets that it serves. They call it Uber Black and Uber SUV. Further, said posters would do well to be aware that Uber offers taxis in some of its markets. In New York City they call it "UberT"; "Uber Taxi" in the other markets. I ama ware of Uber's offering taxis in the following markets: Boston, New York City, Washington, Chicago and San Francisco. In Canada, I am aware that Uber offers taxis in Montreal and Toronto. In Australia, I am aware that Uber offers taxis in Sydney. There may be other markets in which Uber offers taxis, so, if someone in-the-know wishes to add to that, please enlighten me and any one else who wishes it.

I drive both UberX and Uber Taxi.

If the TNC drivers would be so good as to refrain from posting disparaging/profiling/stereotyping comments about the taxi and limousine drivers and those businesses, perhaps we taxi and limousine drivers would not feel compelled to defend ourselves. I have no quarrel with someone's posting something that a specific taxi or limousine driver did that might be considered out-of-line. I do have a problem with someone's adding comments to the foregoing that either suggest or directly state that such behaviour is "typical" of limousine and taxi drivers or words similar.

If it were not somewhat amusing that a dilettante would be suggesting that professionals pipe down, I would be take issue with that, as well..........................Uber On!

5. KGB7

KGB7

Driving:
    UberX
    Only a troll would instigate and provoke an argument on the interwebs by calling people trolls.

Next time take the higher road. High School is over, time to wear the big boy shoes.

I know what you thinking. So here is my question to you; "Why do you want to know who the trolls are?" Lets say i give you a list of all the "trolls". Now what? Do you feel better knowing the names? Whats your next step and what you are you going to do with that info?

I know, you will ignore all the posts made by trolls. Great! Is the problem solved?

Whats your next goal in life? A trip to Disneyland, or perhaps you'll join a Earthwatch to save wales from being hunted from extinction?

Let me guess,.... im a troll because you didnt like my answers.

Yeah, you are all grown up and you know better because of your years of wisdom?

Let me ask you a question. Why do you allow interweb trolls to hold you back from living you life to the fullest?
    Your answer is: "they are not holding me back". Then why the **** do you want to know who the trolls are???

Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
  6. Waquiber

Waquiber

Driving:
    UberX
    Nuff said.

CommanderXL likes this.
  7. Yarddude11

Yarddude11

Did sound like fishing.

KGB7 likes this.
  8. UberNorthStar

UberNorthStar

Driving:
    UberX
    Hi, WaquiberWaquiber.

Welcome to the forum!

Please read your Partnership Agreement.

New Drivers have 30 Days to Opt-out of Binding Arbitration.

chi1cabby likes this.