Who’s the idiot

Stugotz790

That would pick up someone requesting a ride at No-Uber-Allowed Ontario Airport for that $1.25 extra? I wonder how that pax even requested a ride there because the Uber app doesn’t allow it.

74D59E95-7A2D-495E-A1D3-B98B88C11F32.jpeg

OldUncleDave

Friday night/Saturday morning got a ping from Redlands to Ontario Airport. WTF?? I took it, told PAX , as we were going to ONT, that UBER wasn't allowed on airport property. I explained that when he returned home he should use Lyft.

Question: How is ONT enforcing this ban? Are they ticketing drivers? Writing nasty letters? Making dirty phone calls to Driver Support?

Amsoil Uber Connect

Simple answer, they are not.

And just because uber says it's illegal does not mean that it is. I still can't believe Boober shot them selves in the foot over this.

I have them sit up front so it looks like they are a friend. The last time I even changed the destination to the AP, as the pax had it set for a nearby hotel. Tipped me a 10 spot to, and still crickets from uber...

Stugotz790

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Simple answer, they are not.

And just because uber says it's illegal does not mean that it is. I still can't believe Boober shot them selves in the foot over this.

I have them sit up front so it looks like they are a friend. The last time I even changed the destination to the AP, as the pax had it set for a nearby hotel. Tipped me a 10 spot to, and still crickets from uber...
I drove past the airport right now, and I was looking at the staging lot and I saw a few cars there. So I looked on the Uber rider app, and sure enough, there are cars waiting as if they’re next in the queue that doesn’t exist anymore. What the hell are they doing?
4F639867-7DA8-4793-9919-C58717A5201B.jpeg

Amsoil Uber Connect

What the hell are they doing?
Lmao,... :roflmao:. If your last in line on Lyft and it may take an hour, why not set ubers destination filter to LAX or JWA ?

The drivers app works like anywhere else now, but you shouldn't be getting requests from the AP.

Did you try to do a request ?

Last edited:

Stugotz790

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lmao,... :roflmao:. If your last in line on Lyft and it may take an hour, why not set ubers destination filter to LAX or JWA ?

The drivers app works like anywhere else now, but you shouldn't be getting requests from the AP.

Did you try to do a request ?
No I wasn’t Ubering. I just happened to drive by the airport on my way to Kaiser