Who’s going to LOCKOUT on Monday❓Worth It❓

Inshur

Dst Rain

All the slots are full today for Sunday again and tomorrow all the day time slots are full for MLK day lol ain't no protest going to stop driving lock out. It's weird so far nobody's talking about the utilization rates isn't it supposed to be coming in effect on February of this year

NYCguy2020

All the slots are full today for Sunday again and tomorrow all the day time slots are full for MLK day lol ain't no protest going to stop driving lock out. It's weird so far nobody's talking about the utilization rates isn't it supposed to be coming in effect on February of this year
Nobody takes anything the clowns at the TLC say seriously anymore. THEY ARE NOT HERE TO HELP THE DRIVERS, that much is clear by now.

Lenny_yellow_cab

im wondering the same thing about the UR

Kalanick

Guys , you should definitely go there tomorrow. Everyone must go for protest. For me it will high chance to app companies turn on surge , because less drivers . I will make bank tomorrow I will work nonstop with surge. Please go for protest tomorrow.

Inshur New York