"White Privilege" Uber harassment video

Inshur

jaybx17

Saw this on WorldStar already and didn't bother to post this because most of these guys love Manhattan and these type of people on here. They will cheer pax on for a change in this video.
Dude was real chill man, reminds me of myself in a way. Probably would have handled it similarly.

boricano

I hear you bro. Having grown up in the Bronx, when it was really bad, I managed to avoid a criminal record. If the driver wooped the dudes ass, they surely would have locked him up. You might feel good about beating the dude's ass , but then you go to jail, come home with a record, can't get a job, pay your bills, etc. My man did it right, kicked them out and kept it moving. Some random Uber idiot ain't worth you messing up your life over. Its like road rage man, you can curse at me and I will smile. In a city of 8 million, your never going to see the dude again, so why bother with the tit for tat?

jaybx17

I hear you bro. Having grown up in the Bronx, when it was really bad, I managed to avoid a criminal record. If the driver wooped the dudes ass, they surely would have locked him up. You might feel good about beating the dude's ass , but then you go to jail, come home with a record, can't get a job, pay your bills, etc. My man did it right, kicked them out and kept it moving. Some random Uber idiot ain't worth you messing up your life over. Its like road rage man, you can curse at me and I will smile. In a city of 8 million, your never going to see the dude again, so why bother with the tit for tat?
Yupppp, EXACTLY. I always tell people that. Got to move on with the road rage too for that exact reason.

Jim1985

Saw this on WorldStar already and didn't bother to post this because most of these guys love Manhattan and these type of people on here. They will cheer pax on for a change in this video.
Dude was real chill man, reminds me of myself in a way. Probably would have handled it similarly.
Deadass when i heard the background music and he told the pax to relax your old icon pic of you came to mind

Link_upnyc

I'm so glad he kicked them out right away and didn't put up with their bullshit even tho it seemed like most of group was fine, but that one lame in the group is enough. That's all it takes is one sucker

boricano

Life is good, and will continue to be good for this driver. You can see the cat is smart, he let it be known he ain't the herb, without having to put hands on this punk. I just though I would share because this is the perfect way to handle something like this in my opinion.

I'm so glad he kicked them out right away and didn't put up with their bullshit even tho it seemed like most of group was fine, but that one lame in the group is enough. That's all it takes is one sucker

Its true, one messes it up for all. Its goes back to the saying , you are judged by the company you keep. Hanging with a fool like that, could land an innocent in prison or the morgue.

jaybx17

This should go side by side on Ubers tutorials on how to handle a situation VS the other video where the guy followed the 'hood pax' on the Lyft ride and they shot their gun LOL

K.O.N.Y

He got mad didn't even except the next ping probably mind fu#&ked for the rest of the week and maybe even deactivated for threatening that fool. Just ain't worth it plus he looked frustrated b4 those kids even got in. The white privilege comment would've pissed me off too, but when ppl know u can't do chit to them in a situation they tend to be more loose lipped... should've schooled that dude and made him apologize, no time to fight a 20 year old who's mommy and daddy pay for his Uber rides

Salvi

Those punks just acting up cuz there's like 5 of them. Things wud be diff 1v1 with a black man.

With that said...i guess it freedom of speech.

That's like someone calling a Muslim driver a terrorist. I'd look at them like :rolleyes::rolleyes: huh?

Brooklyn

Tell me why at first I played the video and skipped to the middle and saw him kicking them out and was like "white privilege over trying to play the radio and they got kicked out?" Rolled it back and heard the rest lol.

Seems like he was already on edge as is but still handled it well. He didn't stoop to their level with that bullshit.

ffran347

The driver seem to be in a bad mood already. Not saying is his fault, that one pax was acting like a dick. He should not have started the ride and just asked them to request another Uber. I wonder if he got deactivated?

Fubernuber

The driver seem to be in a bad mood already. Not saying is his fault, that one pax was acting like a &%[email protected]!*. He should not have started the ride and just asked them to request another Uber. I wonder if he got deactivated?
I am a white man. I dont agree with how the driver reacted. I also think the driver dislikes white people. Irrelevant as most people are racist. I do however appreciate the fact that the driver did react. I can not count how many times i wanted to backhand white snoflakes in manhattan but handcuffed by ubers 4.8 minimum for black cars and suvs. So props to this driver for not giving a @@@@ and for teaching these youngsters a valuable lesson regardless of his own racist vendetta. White city liberals are the worst @@@@ing passengers. The complete and utter absence of a danger sensor they are entitled to from birth is extremely irritating. I hope my kids dont fall in with this type of crown. I am trying hard to teach them to peel back vale of safety that we as parents are able to afford them. I learned the hard way in my teens. A dozen beat downs and a few stabbings made me a fast learner about who is who and what is what. These kids in the video will never experience that and never have from the looks of it

jaybx17

I am a white man. I dont agree with how the driver reacted. I also think the driver dislikes white people. Irrelevant as most people are racist. I do however appreciate the fact that the driver did react. I can not count how many times i wanted to backhand white snoflakes in manhattan but handcuffed by ubers 4.8 minimum for black cars and suvs. So props to this driver for not giving a &%[email protected]!* and for teaching these youngsters a valuable lesson regardless of his own racist vendetta
Maybe he just knew they were drunk and going to be annoying?
Do you think they predicted the driver was "racist" so they just decided to randomly say "white privilege" ?
Those Manhattan pax are the worst though mostly the males and even worse when there are two of them. Some are cool but majority think you're literally their slave or @@@@@, chill!

Fubernuber

Do you think they predicted the driver was "racist" so they just decided to randomly say "white privilege" ?
Those Manhattan pax are the worst though mostly the males and even worse when there are two of them. Some are cool but majority think you're literally their slave or *****, chill!
This was in the city?
I dont think they predicted anything. I think their parents afforded them the privilege of not having to ever predict anything. They didnt predict they would run into this gully driver amidst a sea of slaves and scared shitless immigrants. Frankly i would have done the same thing if i wasnt held captive by this 4.8 minimum. I may not have been triggered by being called a niggah but everything prior sufficed. These people are the reason i dont drive much. I am affraid i will be that white guy that beat the crap out some disrespectful kid. After a thousand rides i only came close to 2 fist fights. Both stopped by riders friends before i lifted my hands. Black kids from the getto on a fraud fare are more respectful. Too bad those are hard to find

ninja warrior

It seems more plausible to the gentleman above you than believing the reality of the situation, i.e. dude in front seat saw the driver who is black, and to test his patience said white privilege after entering the vehicle not to mention calling him the n word multiple times throughout the situation.

Inshur New York