While browsing the Twitter Uber Support mentions

Jo3030

I noticed this...

It'd be the start of something amazing, I tells ya.

Chapindc

Yyyyyes,unfortunately I had one earlier that left his stinch, dropped him before picking up next rider added, every second was very difficult(10 min), I think she didn't buy the story so I'm expecting some stupid trip issue warning & 1 star, the look on her was priceless lol, I had to take a break & vent the car out of the rain at a gas station, I felt awkward for a bit

Last edited:

Tom Harding

Yyyyyes,unfortunately I had one earlier that left his stinch, dropped him before picking up next rider added, every second was very difficult(10 min), I think she didn't buy the story so I'm expecting some stupid trip issue warning & 1 star, the look on her was priceless lol, I had to take a break & vent the car out of the rain at a gas station, I felt awkward for a bit
I carry a bottle of air freshener (Fabreeze). A few squirts takes care of the bad order. There is not too many worse than a pax that smells like a rum bottle and then went swimming in a vat of nicotine.

Julescase

And seriously, what's up with people who REEK of alcohol on a random Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday morning?! Like it fills the car and I can almost TASTE it the minute they get in. Seriously if there people were friends of mine I'd need to have a heart-to-heart "Life Choices" conversation immediately.......Alas, since they are complete strangers to me, all I can do is deal with the unpleasant aroma of alcohol and cigarette stench combined with a hint of BO with faint notes of cotton mouth morning breath. Yikes.