• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Which state is good for Uber driver after Newyork

Ignatz

After newyork which state is good for Uber driver. I am planning move from Nyc.
Why do u perceive NYC as being the best?
U understand there are many additional fees, rules & regulations rideshare drivers pay in NYC. Drivers can be kept off line if Lyft and Uber feel there are too many drivers in an area. Won’t allow u to login until you’re in another borough.

U maybe from NY, but u ain’t in NYC

charmer37

IMO it is generally not advisable to base any major life decisions on gig economy apps. I don't think the income is reliable enough. Even if there is money to be made in a certain time or place, things could change quickly.
Ride sharing was more reliable a few years ago but not today, It’s definitely nothing anyone should depend on to make a descent living.

Jlynn

Why do u perceive NYC as being the best?
U understand there are many additional fees, rules & regulations rideshare drivers pay in NYC. Drivers can be kept off line if Lyft and Uber feel there are too many drivers in an area. Won’t allow u to login until you’re in another borough.

U maybe from NY, but u ain’t in NYC
I don’t see how you get that he insinuates that NY is the best. Where in his statement did he make that claim?

Asking for a friend.