Uber Drivers Forum banner
1K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  uberxreallysux 
#1 ·
Rideshare has been in Vegas for 7 months now. Does anyone have an idea what type of vehicle nets the most--whether X, XL, or Select? I'm contemplating buying a car that's year 2012-2015. I don't really drive U/L anymore, maybe 1 ride a month. I'm was so turned off with their business practice and the no tip culture. However, I'm willing to give it another chance. I drive on the X platform, but any suggestions or insight as to what type of vehicle would be best to get?

#2 ·
My honest opinion.. based on 12 hours period with $250 net target daily (including tips).
I have 2 cars, Prius and Sienna. When i drive Sienna, i don't do X rides at all. I don't do Lyft too as you don't know whether the incoming request is regular Lyft or the SUV request. So most of the time i stage waiting for UberXL requests. On average i make $150-250 at least per day, per 12 hours period.
But when i drive the Prius, i turn both Lyft and Uber apps on, do whichever comes in my way. With X requests, i don't have to stage at all. Probably non-stop.
I average $200-250 at least per day, per 12 hours period.
Hope it helps..

#10 ·
If you can Get a Select vehicle that can Ride on all 3 platforms and get 2016 so you have the longest Time to ride on the Select Platform. I do that if I had the money and 6 year commitment to redo again. I go back in time and spend a lil more had I known about this 2 years ago when I purchased my Car and then I be set for select today.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.