Which one of yous

Strange Fruit

Ok so did it smell like pot then you will know.
Unless blunt can be tobacco
The question is "which one of you", not "was that a blunt I saw". So far it seems this person is not here. I'm guessing they'll have a DWI soon. They were holding that thing out the window.

PrestonT

The question is "which one of you", not "was that a blunt I saw". So far it seems this person is not here. I'm guessing they'll have a DWI soon. They were holding that thing out the window.

You're still making the sweeping assumption that it was marijuana. Many rideshare drivers are in the socioeconomic class that rolls its own cigarettes.

Strange Fruit

You're still making the sweeping assumption that it was marijuana. Many rideshare drivers are in the socioeconomic class that rolls its own cigarettes.
I roll my own cigarettes. They're better, not just cheaper. Why they're cheaper Idk cuz they're way better.
But we're talking a blunt here. Ive seen and held many blunts. This is a funyy controversy. I was only hoping to see if that person was on the forum. It's possible someone rolled something else like a blunt, and so I wrote "appeared to be", but usually only blunts look like blunts. The assumption isn't very sweeping. And not even made. It really did "appear to be a blunt".

dennis09

I roll my own cigarettes. They're better, not just cheaper. Why they're cheaper Idk cuz they're way better.
But we're talking a blunt here. Ive seen and held many blunts. This is a funyy controversy. I was only hoping to see if that person was on the forum. It's possible someone rolled something else like a blunt, and so I wrote "appeared to be", but usually only blunts look like blunts. The assumption isn't very sweeping. And not even made. It really did "appear to be a blunt".

Word on the street is that you met up with some of the cretins today. If it wasn't for me getting out late I would've brought you a blunt. I mean, one of my self rolled cigarettes. :biggrin:

Strange Fruit

Word on the street is that you met up with some of the cretins today. If it wasn't for me getting out late I would've brought you a blunt. I mean, one of my self rolled cigarettes. :biggrin:
I think Preston is saying he's never seen a blunt before.
And those guys aren't the cretins