Which morning to drive

DCX_Rob

Hey guys

My full time work is pretty flexible in the times I can start and finish. Now with the addition of the set destination feature, I'm thinking of doing a morning shift now and getting into work a little later one day a week. Just wondering what other drivers think is the most profitable morning? I'm thinking of doing Monday mornings. I live in coogee and found most morning trips are either to city or airport which is a good start to morning.

Heisenberg 99.1%

None man. You don't get any work in the mornings. So just don't bother ok?

Just kidding man. Pretty much most mornings are good. Especially where you start from, you should do really well, you are already in the Eastern burbs - Surge central.
I went non stop this morning from 7am till 11am and never even got to the East.
I was planning to start at 6am but slept in. Was really mad with myself, but was still an awesome morning.
Yeah Mondays are generally great.
Best of luck to you
Walt

Avenig

From limited experience Friday is the worse weekday morning. People are in a relaxed mode so no urgency to get to work. Monday would definitely be the best. This morning was a little usually as I think a lot of people, including drivers, woke up late for work so it did surge strongly.

Hounddub

Monday I agree. But airport jobs are a double edge sword as you need to get away from the airport fast...no point in waiting. My advice is to zip across to Coogee via Mabroubra as soon as you drop.

Pomba

Hi Guy's

Is 4:30am good for me to start in the east to do airport drop off's and finish by 6:30am to start 7:30am at my day job.

Thanks,

dcc.

Monday I agree. But airport jobs are a double edge sword as you need to get away from the airport fast...no point in waiting. My advice is to zip across to Coogee via Mabroubra as soon as you drop.
This - You need to get away from the airport. I always go through Mascot to Zetland after airport drops.

fields

Hi Guy's

Is 4:30am good for me to start in the east to do airport drop off's and finish by 6:30am to start 7:30am at my day job.

Thanks,
Ummm no as passengers can take you anywhere they like. You may very well get an eastern suburbs to Macquarie park at 6.30am, a trip to Parramatta or heaven forbid a trip to bella Vista.

uberdoobie_uberdoobie

Ummm no as passengers can take you anywhere they like. You may very well get an eastern suburbs to Macquarie park at 6.30am, a trip to Parramatta or heaven forbid a trip to bella Vista.
yeah, but that's where 'set desination' feature is kinda handy .. doesnt always work but atleast you dont end up way out of your area when finishing time and place are fixed ....

fields

yeah, but that's where 'set desination' feature is kinda handy .. doesnt always work but atleast you dont end up way out of your area when finishing time and place are fixed ....
Yes you are right. If only driving from 4.30 till 6.30, the two destinations choices allocated per day should be sufficient.