Votes: 1 5.0%
  • $75 for 24 hours

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Stay home and watch netflix

Votes: 16 80.0%

• Total voters

Stevie The magic Unicorn

Ok guys..

Which do you think is a less stupid idea, right now, THIS WEEK!

Taking a taxi out for 9:00 pm to 9:00 am for $38.

Vs

$75 for 9:00 am to 9:00 am(24 hours)?

This isn’t a trick question or a that’s really what these taxis cost right now.

So... which is the worst idea to y’all?

TCar

Get in your car and drive!
Seriously, I might do 12 hour stretches.
Looks like about the same money, <>

tohunt4me

Ok guys..

Vs

Right now
With everything shut down
Driving days may be best.

doyousensehumor

Ok guys..

Vs

Are you talking about Cab lease prices? Or profit?
Post automatically merged:

Right now
so many ways to look at this cuz if he has a 24-hour lease he can just work short hours the morning Rush with only $38 of lease

A 24 Hour lease does not mean you work 24 hours.. it means you can stop and start whenever you like

Stevie The magic Unicorn

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Is there anyone in orlando right now?
no tourists no Conventions.

Are you talking about Cab lease prices? Or profit?
Post automatically merged:

so many ways to look at this cuz if he has a 24-hour lease he can just work short hours the morning Rush with only $38 of lease

A 24 Hour lease does not mean you work 24 hours.. it means you can stop and start whenever you like
cab lease or $38 for 9:00 pm or $75 for 24 yes.

Right now
see this is why I’m asking. Have a strong feeling however i also need to point out that both day and night business has been gutted (due to tourists leaving)

also a lot of medical procedures that arnt super critical have been delayed as well.

However another positive for night is that there might be a lot more round trip fares to drive thrus and gas stations (which are by default a little on the pricier side)

However with a 24 hour rental I can still work the night if it’s good.

So this is an interesting debate and why I’m asking.

IRME4EVER

PHOENIX, AZ. HERE. DROVE CAB FOR 12 YEARS PRIOR TO GOING TO UBER SINCE 11/2017 DONE 6666 TRIPS!! MY LEASE WAS 400.00 A WEEK BEING INDEPENDENT. THE OLD CROWN VICS KEPT RUNNING AND TOOK A BEATING. NOW SINCE EVERYTHING HAS SHUT DOWN, I DO UBER X AND UBER EATS. WENT FROM MAKING 800.00+ TO BARELY 200.00 IN 7 DAYS, WHICH I WORK MOSTLY 3PM TO 6AM. UBER GIVES ME TRIPS ARE ACTUALLY UNBELIEVABLE. SCUMBAGS ONLY GOING A BLOCK, WAIT IT OUT AND CANCELLED THAT ONE. SCUMBAG DROPPED HIS PIN THAT'S WHERE I SAT, IRONICALLY HE NEVER SHOWED. THEN YOU ARE SENT 15-20 MINUTE PICK-UP FOR A 2 MINUTE TRIP, NOPE!! UBER THINKS US DRIVERS ARE STUPID. LET MY RATINGS ON ACCEPTANCE AND CANCELLATION GO UP OR DOWN, I COULD CARELESS!! US DRIVERS ARE PUTTING OUR LIVES AT STAKE TO GO OUT THERE AND DRIVE. MEANWHILE, ALL HUBS ARE CLOSED. NEVER GOT A CLEANING PACKET FROM UBER, I AM NOT ABOUT TO PAY FOR IT, WHEN I AM NOT MAKING NOTHING. TRUTHFULLY COVID-19 DOESN'T SCARE ME. IF I GET, I GET IT. NO TESTING KITS AVAILABLE IN AZ. I HAVE A 2019 MITSUBISHI, ASKING FOR PAYMENT. I TOLD THEM COME GET IT. PAYMENT ISN'T DUE TILL THE 5TH. HAVE COMMERCIAL INSURANCE OF 300.00 A MONTH ON A NEW CAR (PAYMENT WENT THRU), NOW MY RENT IS DUE!!
COMMON SENSE TELLS ME I AM SCREWED!

maxroyalty1

PHOENIX, AZ. HERE. DROVE CAB FOR 12 YEARS PRIOR TO GOING TO UBER SINCE 11/2017 DONE 6666 TRIPS!! MY LEASE WAS 400.00 A WEEK BEING INDEPENDENT. THE OLD CROWN VICS KEPT RUNNING AND TOOK A BEATING. NOW SINCE EVERYTHING HAS SHUT DOWN, I DO UBER X AND UBER EATS. WENT FROM MAKING 800.00+ TO BARELY 200.00 IN 7 DAYS, WHICH I WORK MOSTLY 3PM TO 6AM. UBER GIVES ME TRIPS ARE ACTUALLY UNBELIEVABLE. SCUMBAGS ONLY GOING A BLOCK, WAIT IT OUT AND CANCELLED THAT ONE. SCUMBAG DROPPED HIS PIN THAT'S WHERE I SAT, IRONICALLY HE NEVER SHOWED. THEN YOU ARE SENT 15-20 MINUTE PICK-UP FOR A 2 MINUTE TRIP, NOPE!! UBER THINKS US DRIVERS ARE STUPID. LET MY RATINGS ON ACCEPTANCE AND CANCELLATION GO UP OR DOWN, I COULD CARELESS!! US DRIVERS ARE PUTTING OUR LIVES AT STAKE TO GO OUT THERE AND DRIVE. MEANWHILE, ALL HUBS ARE CLOSED. NEVER GOT A CLEANING PACKET FROM UBER, I AM NOT ABOUT TO PAY FOR IT, WHEN I AM NOT MAKING NOTHING. TRUTHFULLY COVID-19 DOESN'T SCARE ME. IF I GET, I GET IT. NO TESTING KITS AVAILABLE IN AZ. I HAVE A 2019 MITSUBISHI, ASKING FOR PAYMENT. I TOLD THEM COME GET IT. PAYMENT ISN'T DUE TILL THE 5TH. HAVE COMMERCIAL INSURANCE OF 300.00 A MONTH ON A NEW CAR (PAYMENT WENT THRU), NOW MY RENT IS DUE!!
COMMON SENSE TELLS ME I AM SCREWED!
I’m about to give you very very wise advice here so you can succeed in your near future. You need to immediately sell your car, get rid of the insurance, forget about Uber and find something that you can be successful with. You’re wasting your precious time by not making a smart move. I know you got this man. Time to click delete on the Uber driver app and find a new journey in your life. Uber is gone with the crisis we are in and for a very long time. Time to grow up.

2win

Curious how you do on either offer. I personally hate driving at night. For the night owl adventure seekers I can see the appeal. You might want to consider you can probably make more on the federal $600 a week unemployment and not jeopardize your or anyones health.