which car would you get for uberblack? lincoln mkz hybrid or audi 6?

Another Uber Driver

...........neither is an Audi. An Audi is nothing but a Volkswagen with a Mercedes-Benz price tag. If you want a Mercedes-Benz, buy one. If you want a Volkswagen, buy one. If you want a Lincoln, buy one. Just do not pay for a Mercedes-Benz and accept a Volkswagen.

Another Uber Driver

i don't see what's so great about a benz.
I do not, either, but, if have one you must, buy one. If you pay for a Mercedes~ Benz, make sure that you get one. Do not let them take Mercedes~ Benz money from you then render unto you a Volkswagen.

It is not dissimilar to the opposite of Uber:

Uber users expect Mercedes~ Benz service for Volkswagen rates.

Uber expects you to give its users Mercedes~ Benz service while it pays you Volkswagen rates.

tee hee

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I do not, either, but, if have one you must, buy one. If you pay for a Mercedes~ Benz, make sure that you get one. Do not let them take Mercedes~ Benz money from you then render unto you a Volkswagen.

It is not dissimilar to the opposite of Uber:

Uber users expect Mercedes~ Benz service for Volkswagen rates.

Uber expects you to give its users Mercedes~ Benz service while it pays you Volkswagen rates.

i'm sorry but this makes no sense. everyone knows an audi is a luxury class vehicle.

numbakrunch

How about you take that money and invest it in your education so you don't have to be driving these cheap mother @@@@ers for .75/mile?

Another Uber Driver

everyone knows an audi is a luxury class vehicle.
I guess that my name ain't "everyone", then. I know that an Audi is a Volkswagen with a Mercedes-Benz price tag. My brother-in-law calls it a "Volkswagen with rings". That is not a bad description of it, either.