1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Where's the bonus?

Discussion in 'Lyft' started by CaptainToo, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Each Sunday I get an email from Lyft like the following. When I click on the VIEW BONUS BONUS button it takes me to the Lyft driver app, where no bonus is available to view. This has been happening for weeks. Since I don't have a chance to weigh what Lyft is offering, I just plan based on the Uber bonus info I get, and drive only Uber for the week.

Does anyone know how to find the Lyft bonus prior to Monday?

Screenshot_20181021-191502_Gmail.jpg

2. Gtown Driver

Gtown Driver

Driving:
    Lyft
    On my phone the bonus shows up right under that first picture. I just scroll down and see the bonuses without having to click on anything. It's always contained in the original email once you scroll.

3. Did you notice the fine print that says your bonus will be live after 5am. You should look in the morning to see what your bonus is. I cut way back on my lyft driving when they did away with the PDB the bonuses now are less and require more rides than I ever was doing.
    Between more rides with uber, rides with HopSkipDrive and the few I do with lyft I am making more $$ with less dead time driving (anting).

4. Disgusted Driver

Disgusted Driver

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    I got that email and right below was a challenge, 44 rides for $60.

5. Ghwwe72

Ghwwe72

Driving:
    Lyft
    Be happy you get an email. I dint get these emails I have until 5 AM Monday each week to find out my bonus!

6. Kevin Kargel

Kevin Kargel

Driving:
    Lyft
    What are bonuses? Haven't seen on in four months of driving.

7. steveK2016

steveK2016

Driving:
    UberXL
    $135 guarantee for 15 rides, meh.

8. zero bonuses metro detroit again.

9. Jufkii

Jufkii

Driving:
    UberX
    My only Lyft bonus'es are the occasional ride that is not from the hood, above minimum fare, and the pax actually rates me a 5. Even rarer is an actual tip.

10. SubaruLegacy

SubaruLegacy

I had earned a PDB every week since I started driving for lyft. I've yet to see a single personal goal bonus offered to me. I called and asked and they just said, yea not everyone gets them.

11. Yup

Attached Files: