• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Where's the bonus?

CaptainToo

Each Sunday I get an email from Lyft like the following. When I click on the VIEW BONUS BONUS button it takes me to the Lyft driver app, where no bonus is available to view. This has been happening for weeks. Since I don't have a chance to weigh what Lyft is offering, I just plan based on the Uber bonus info I get, and drive only Uber for the week.

Does anyone know how to find the Lyft bonus prior to Monday?

Screenshot_20181021-191502_Gmail.jpg

Gtown Driver

On my phone the bonus shows up right under that first picture. I just scroll down and see the bonuses without having to click on anything. It's always contained in the original email once you scroll.

William Fenton

Did you notice the fine print that says your bonus will be live after 5am. You should look in the morning to see what your bonus is. I cut way back on my lyft driving when they did away with the PDB the bonuses now are less and require more rides than I ever was doing.
Between more rides with uber, rides with HopSkipDrive and the few I do with lyft I am making more $$ with less dead time driving (anting).

Ghwwe72

Be happy you get an email. I dint get these emails I have until 5 AM Monday each week to find out my bonus!

Jufkii

My only Lyft bonus'es are the occasional ride that is not from the hood, above minimum fare, and the pax actually rates me a 5. Even rarer is an actual tip.

SubaruLegacy

I had earned a PDB every week since I started driving for lyft. I've yet to see a single personal goal bonus offered to me. I called and asked and they just said, yea not everyone gets them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
warsaw San Francisco 2
warsaw San Francisco 43
EL X Stories 5