Where's my.......

Mitch J

Took a call in Strongsville coming downtown last night. Called and said I'll be around 20 minutes. OK
22 minutes later RING RING
Passanger: Where's my MUTHA FUKKIN cab?
Me: Excuse me, where's your what?
Passanger: Where's my MUTHA FUKKIN cab? You said 20 minutes.
Me: Well your MOTHER FUKKIN cab is 3 blocks away. Wait no 4 blocks away. Oh wait now I'm 7-8 blocks away. Now hang up your MOTHER FUKKIN phone call another MOTHER FUKKIN company, take the MOTHER FUKKIN bus, order an MOTHER FUKKIN Uber, or take your MOTHER FUKKIN lazy ass and MOTHER FUKKIN walk cause I Don't Give A Shit. CLICK
He texts back and says he's calling the company then is going to call City Hall on me. I texted back and said ok you know the company's number here's City Halls 1-216-664-2260 Good Luck.
Oh yea I called all the other cab companies to see if he called more than 1. He called 2 others. I'm assuming I was the first one there so I cancelled the other 2. O WELL

Last edited:

Mitch J

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Would of let him walk to the car and speed off just in time!
They might of walked or took uber or different company, really don't care what they did. They were going to Christies. Probably stayed home and had a circle jerk with each other.

Mitch J

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Do cabs charge cancellation fees? Uber and Lyft charging them is what mostly cured the call several companies rudeness.
No we get SQUAT Zero Nada absolutely nothing for Cancelations. My worse one was Willoughby. I came all the way from downtown to get them to go downtown, when I got there they allready had another cab there, I was pissed. But if a driver can get away with telling them there is a cancelation fee that's that. I got $20 once for a North Royalton cancellation. If they cancel when I'm on route I have no problem with that, it's just when they cancel when I get there is what ticked me off. But it happens from time to time.