1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership.

Where's my $25?

Discussion in 'Complaints' started by df60532, Sep 6, 2015.

1. I've barely gotten my feet wet, so I'm not on a rant here. I got a text saying during the day that read "earn $25 by driving toning before midnight." So, I did.

Will they add it to my check next week? I don't see it on my payment statement.

D

2. merkurfan

merkurfan

Driving:
    UberX
    maybe... maybe not. Welcome to Uber!

D Town likes this.
  3. Ok...thanks. I think

4. merkurfan

merkurfan

Driving:
    UberX
    Honestly, uber ties lots of strings to their offers.. So if you missed a string, your screwed. Or if uber is in a bad mood or the system didn't click just right.....

If your due the money, you may have to remind them.

D Town likes this.
  5. ATX 22

ATX 22

Double check the offer and make sure you understand the requirements to qualify. Merkurfan is right, remind them repeatedly if they owe you anything

6. William1964

William1964

I can help you with this one no one else seems to be able to. Please keep in mind I am not as highly rated as the people who may have responded.

If you qualify you will be paid on your next check they should have given you a date when you would be paid

You don't have to contact them unless there is no information on your next pay statement. If you qualify the amount you are qualified for will be on your pay statement. If you didn't qualify they will explain to you why and give you a penny.

There's nothing you can do but wait and we all know the waiting is the hardest part

glados likes this.
  7. Kinna sucks a bit that I have to take steps to send out a reminder to Uber to pay me a bonus offered by THEM. Too bad.

8. ATX 22

ATX 22

Always track everything you do towards guarantees. Uber will attempt to screw you over. They are good at it, so you have to protect yourself.

9. Realityshark

Realityshark

Uber makes millions off of not paying guarantees. They have plenty of drivers who don't pay attention or cave in to bull**** cut and pasted lies.

10. antiuber$

antiuber$

Uber lies, it's in there genetic code.

11. Well, all is well.....
    I replied, and THEY PAID ME. In the future I'll save those incentive texts until I see my invoice.....

Live and learn. No big deal.

chi1cabby likes this.