Wheres instaryde lol

deagl344

Just checked their app. No cars available in toronto core. Werent they supposed to restart this month? Its already second September

Andy911

Have not heard anything from them either,and they have not updated any of their social media accounts.Maybe not a good time since gas is up,and Peeps taking their last break and are getting ready to go back to school.I would make sense if they got some peeps handing out cards in front of malls and Subways.

They don't seem to be hungry.

ED Wallace

I wonder if that dragon den investor is still working with them.

I wonder what they did with my personal records i uploaded to their app 5-6 months ago. They are not upfront company at all. Why act like you are a fully functioning company then say wait till we get approved.

Even if they get drivers - they wont get that many pax to make it work. What a terrible name the chose: instaryde

deagl344

Thats why i didnt sign up with them yet.
Lets see them operate for a month and pay out to the drivers. Imagine making 400-500 a week and they didnt pay you out

Andy911

I wonder if that dragon den investor is still working with them.

I wonder what they did with my personal records i uploaded to their app 5-6 months ago. They are not upfront company at all. Why act like you are a fully functioning company then say wait till we get approved.

Even if they get drivers - they wont get that many pax to make it work. What a terrible name the chose: instaryde

I also wonder if Menjit is still involved,but just because she agreed to the deal on TV does not mean that she actually invested and is involved with them still.