Where to RENT a Chevy Suburban in NYC?

Inshur

Newtaxiguy

• I am 20 year old!
  • Can rent for around 600-650!
  • No accidents in the past...
Where can i rent one?
I wanna see if the Black works for me or not so i want to rent kne first so that i have an idea!

unitxero

UBER Emp #2266971
I sincerely doubt someone that isn't a dealership will rent a suburban to you especially at that price, adding you to the liability policy alone will be astronomical.

I'm certain you've gone to dealerships already and they've denied you which is why you're asking.
I always recommend people rent a black/SUV vehicle before committing to financing one, but in your case I don't believe approval chances will be good enough.

The main factor being you're under 21, I'm sorry to tell you.

TheTruthHurts

I really do not know a lot of companies that would be WILLING to let a 20 year old drive a minimum 60k vehicle. But I’d try going to Tower or trying on nycitycab.com and check under the FHV section or try going to google and just looking it up on craigslist or tlcrentalmarketplace. Good luck and I do not know why you’d wanna drive that gas guzzling beast.

Get ur dad or uncle to co-sign you for the car with both name on registration and transfer the TLC plate to it or sign a 6 month rental deal with ur local TLC garage in LIC and negotiate the rental down... if ur doing 6 month they should give u a good rate. Black/SUV driver is the most money u can make from this line of work if u hustle. Expect to make $25-45/hr doing Uber black/SUV

frso

Bro why would you wanna be in this business at 20 years old? Don’t waste your life doing apps, you’re better off working at a bar/lounge/restaurant as a server/busser/barback/hookah guy. Trust me you’ll make way more on tips, plus you’ll meet beautiful girls. Too young to put your license at risk.

Radio_group

Save yourself a headache. DO NOT RENT SUV. Black/Suv gig is totally dead.Im telling you this like a brother. Maybe just maybe it will go back in March.,but even if it goes back ,still will not be enough.

TheTruthHurts

Don’t listen t people who tell you not to drive. I started driving a yellow cab at 19. I’m 33 now. I don’t regret it. I do Uber now. When I was 19, no one helped me out finding a car, I did it on my own and paid a bit more because of my age, but hustled twice as hard because I had to pay more. Do what you want, don’t listen to people who are mad that the market is saturated. If they cannot handle competition then they shouldn’t be driving.

Vishnu643

Rent to see if black is good? Does this guy expect to get his own plates? Or did I miss the memo that they lifted the cap?

Don’t listen t people who tell you not to drive. I started driving a yellow cab at 19. I’m 33 now. I don’t regret it. I do Uber now. When I was 19, no one helped me out finding a car, I did it on my own and paid a bit more because of my age, but hustled twice as hard because I had to pay more. Do what you want, don’t listen to people who are mad that the market is saturated. If they cannot handle competition then they shouldn’t be driving.
Why are you still doing this? You should have more than enough to start a new business and not have to drive anymore. Even if the business is in the tlc industry .

TheTruthHurts

Rent to see if black is good? Does this guy expect to get his own plates? Or did I miss the memo that they lifted the cap?

Why are you still doing this? You should have more than enough to start a new business and not have to drive anymore. Even if the business is in the tlc industry .
I’d make money and travel. Work 8 months and then blow my money in some country. I was 19. Between traveling and strip clubs, lol how much am I to save?

ubernyc

I lost my mom at 25. I was gonna graduate with an accounting degree. My fiancée left me for someone else and with mom’s death, driving a yellowcab was like an escape. Driving in general was what gave me some
peace.
These noobs don’t know this was a real career or job to have back then lol

ECOMCON

I lost my mom at 25. I was gonna graduate with an accounting degree. My fiancée left me for someone else and with mom’s death, driving a yellowcab was like an escape. Driving in general was what gave me some
peace.
“driving a yellow-cab was like an escape”

ESCAPE from WHAT???
Success ? Gainful Employment ?

Would ur mom want u to “escape” ?
Or would she demand You get Back in the Game
And make a success of yourself ?

Stop being so dramatic. Tragedies happen in everyone’s life.
Grow Up

Fluid2

• I am 20 year old!
  • Can rent for around 600-650!
  • No accidents in the past...
Where can i rent one?
I wanna see if the Black works for me or not so i want to rent kne first so that i have an idea!
How exactly are u thinking to pay that amount of money weekly when we are making 100 whole day?

Inshur New York